09

A/n: hello! :<

*EDITED

Miley;

As I came up to Holly's room. I tried to convince her again to sort things out with her father. But, Holly was an irritating child, she had always been from the start. Just a step wrong and she will become rude to you.

"Holly"

"I don't wanna talk Miles! You don't tell me anything anymore! It's just me talking about my Shit! Or you're hanging out with my dad! It's really creepy and totally weird!"

Her face was getting redder and redder and I knew this was coming for me. I had been acting like a loser freind.

"And you're not even interested in what I talk about. Like yesterday, I told you something about Langdon. What was it? Tell me."

I'm sorry I don't know. I was thinking about Luke that time-

"Tell me, Miley." She gritted through her teeth.

"Am I still your best friend? You don't tell me anything anymore. I agree that you just recently had some fights with Luke but what was my fault in them? Why are you punishing me? I feel like I'm the only one trying."

"No Holl, you're my friend. But it's just that I don't have any interesting thing going on in my life! I'm a boring as shit person Holly! Especially without you! And your dad is a really nice person, he was talking to me about my family issues and stuff. I understand your worry, but please, calm down. Luke is just being helpful!" I Said at one go.

Was that good enough?

"Oh and is that why he gave you that dress? Or that necklace? Or the fact that he kissed you on your neck?"

My vision blurred and my heart beat increased. My breathing fastened and my body stopped functioning. No lie could cover this. No lie.
Because it was true. How did she even know?

"I just gave you a chance to tell me everything but you didn't. You're a liar Miley!"

Holly was slapping me in my face, just with her words.

"Holly.. Luke is very dear to me. Okay? I - "

"Shut up Miley, I know how you always made googly eyes at him. I know you've had a crush on my dad for years!"

"MILEY!"

"Aaaahhh!" I screamed as I got up from the floor.

"Jesus Christ babe, you scared me. After you came upstairs you suddenly fainted. I touched to see your forehead and you were hot. Now you're a bit cooler off. Everything okay?" Holly asked me.

It was a dream.

Of f*ck yes.

"Y-Yeah everything's cool." I Said with a little cough.

"Dude I almost called a doctor! Are you sure you're not sick?"

"Yeah I'm positive Holly." I said.

My eyes did hurt a bit, but I think it was from the crazy dream I had.

"Holly?"

"Yes, Miles?"

"Promise me you'll never leave me even if I do something stupid or something that you don't like."

"I promise; but why're you saying that?"

"Just like that. Just. Like. That."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke;

It's hard to stay away from her when she looks so beautiful.

Holly's outburst was a cause of my worry, she said things which made me conscious of my activities. I just can't publicly talk to Miley, it'll be inappropriate.

Like what you did just now wasn't

I couldn't help but bring her close to me. Her Inoocent face getting all red when I file her up. When I try to be sensual with her and her body falls limp. He might not think I notice but I do.

I feel it that she has some feelings towards me too.

"So here is my man!" Gillian laughed as she entered the garden with two shopping bags in her hands.

"Well, shopping was good." She groaned.

"But tiring,"

"Hmm. Good." I Said, a little bit mad about the fact that my chain of thoughts was broken.

"Where's Holly?" She asked looking around.

"Upstairs with Miley."

"Again? Well it's not like I have a problem but seriously, everyday?" She said.

What's your problem Gill? She had an ignorant family and she has every right to be here as Holly's friend. But of course I couldn't speak up.

"Yeah." I Said.

"Hmm. I also needed to talk to you about Holly's report. She had 2 B's and 3 C's. She's lacking a lot. Don't you think it's because she spends too much time with her friends?"

"Yeah." I replied again.

"What the hell luke? I'm telling you important stuff here but you're just replying wit a 'yeah'" Gillian snapped.

"Then what do you want me to reply Gill? Should I say oh no that's so sad? Hol's big enough to understand what she's done wrong!" I snapped back.

"Yeah, just keep thinking that and one day your daughter will fail and stay in 11th grade forever!" Gillian said sarcastically before she got up and left me alone.

Is it bad that before I loved the each second I got to spend with my wife and now I just hate her more and more each day?

~~~~~~~