04

A/n: * EDITED.

I want someone like Luke so bad :(
Comment down if you have a bf rn. And comment a heart for my sore single heart if you're single too xD

Miley;

also the smut will be coming soon guys so be patient :)

"So, how about this dress, Miley?" Holly asked me as she showed me a really beautiful strapless dress.

"This is the one for you baby," I clapped my hands.

"Aww Yes! Have you decided what you'll wear?" She asked me still looking at herself in the mirror turning side to side to check her self out in the dress.

"Probably that blue dress I have," I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't have a lot of dresses because my mom never gave an allowance. Whatever I bought I bought by working part time and sometimes Hollywould  give me clothes as a gift.

"No no ew! This is a Big event Miles. You know my dad's friends and their judgy wives. It's kinda crazy how much they bitch." Holly said.

"I don't have anything like that to wear and I know you don't either because all you wear are sweatpants." I said with a chuckle but Holly didn't laugh.

"I'll buy you one."

"Nope Holly. You've already spent your money on me too many times so no, I'll figure something out okay? Probably rent one from the store down my street." I said.

"My moneys for you Baby!. And okay, if you want to rent it." She said before she went to the bathroom, to change back to her original clothes.

Holly and I were at her house, like almost everyday. So her dad's friends organised a ball and everyone was going. She invited me too and her parents didn't have a problem. First I felt a bit awkward but then they told me that actually did have four invitations one was for Polly so she wasn't here but I could go in their place.

Her parents had gone out for shopping and stuff.
I was kinda sad after mine and Luke's last meeting. I realised what I actually did was bad. I shouldn't have told Holly about it.
I just really wanted to let Luke know how sorry I am.

"Holly! We're back!" I heard a loud voice from downstairs.

It was her mother.

"Miley, looks like mom and dad are here, let's go down for lunch."
Holly said appearing from the bathroom in a crop top and shorts.

I literally had lunch here everyday. I should really stop this, I intrude in their personal shit all the time. And what I repay them back with? Having a crush on Luke.

"Okay," I said.

We linked our arms together and walked downstairs in a hurry, eager for the food.

Gillian was a brilliant cook.

Is there anything she's not good at? Why did I ever think I could compete with her...

"Hey girls, I'll just put your lunch, we had it at this amazing rooftop restaurant by the Avenue building." Gillian said.

I could only imagine how lucky she is. I stopped my imagination before it went too far though.

Holly groaned, she loved outside junk food.

Gillian smiled at her and hurried inside the kitchen. She looked beautiful in a white sundress.

"Hi Holly, Miles" Luke said. He looked dashing as always in a white cut out T-shirt and black shorts. I stared at him for more time than I should've. He was holding 3-4 shopping bags, of very high priced stores. Of course, they wear best branded clothes, they're filthy rich.