28

A/n: *Edited

How's everyone doing? Good I hope :)

Miley;

"Where the blueberries at?" I asked Harvey.
We were having breakfast the next day and I felt still a bit sore from early morning.
Luke was here with us, eating some pancakes.

"Right in front of you. Honey, you sure you're okay?" He said looking intently at me.

I blushed and took some blueberries and put them over my pancakes.

"I really apologise for yesterday's behaviour Harvey.  I didn't mean to intrude in your home." Luke said, sincerely apologising.

Sincere my ass. He fûcked me last night and still hasn't given me the morning pill. But you liked it when he came in you didn't you, you dirty whöre?

"It happens to the best of us man. You're always welcome here. Anyways, I've gotta get to work I'm running late anyways. Oh, Miley, you okay going by your own today? The driver has an off." Harvey Said, wiping his face with a napkin.

I nodded.
"A-Actually, why don't I return the favour and drop her to school? Holly goes to the same school so I know the way." Luke said smiling at me.

His smile did wonders to my hormones.

"You okay with that?" Harvey asked.

"Yup it's cool, thanks Mr. Hemmings." I Said and hurriedly gobbled my pancakes.

_____

"Gotta make a stopover at the pharmacy." Luke groaned and put his blinker on for a right turn.

"It's your fault. You shouldn't have Cûm inside me," I Said folding my arms.

"Gosh stop talking like that princess; makes me want to fûck you right now. Stop being kawaii," Luke said.

He kept his hand on my thigh and pinched the skin.
"What's this dress code? The skirt is literally only below your bum. If you bent, anyone could see that naughty arse of yours," Luke said parking over at the pharmacy.

"Luke!" I screamed and he giggled and pecked my lips.

"I'll be right back." He said and left the car to go into the store.

Luke

Damn, a lot of options for morning pills. But I chose the one which looked the most effective. I really didn't want Miley to get pregnant, that would just.... I can't even...

"Mr. Hemmings?" I heard a voice.

Oh god

"Hey.." I dragged on.
I remember this girl, she was... oh I think she was one of Holly's classmates from school. I remember her coming over for a day or something but I never saw her again.

"Hello! Remember me? It's Alloria! I'm Holly friend!" She giggled. She held some medicines in her hand.

Her eyes dropped down to the pills I was holding.
"Oh... well, mistakes happen to all of us. But it's okay, it'll be our secret."

I cursed mentally. This girl needed to shoo off. I couldn't be caught.

"Yeah— no. You have a good day Alloria." I Said and hurriedly turned around walking as fast as I could to the cash counter.

I hurriedly threw a few dollars and Almost ran outside to the car.

I saw Miley sitting with her eyes closed.