Ch.9 Not My Type of Plans For a Tuesday Afternoon

A/N: Quick little note to tell you that I had an idea for a Valentines Day special buttttt it may come a while late. Probably because I haven't been updating a lot and if I was, the Valentines Day special would be coming out on time. Maybe I won't make a special at all? But I'll figure it out. For now, enjoy this chapter! We're gonna meet a new character *wink* *wonk*
Terrence Mccoy(Tyler Posey):

 For now, enjoy this chapter! We're gonna meet a new character *wink* *wonk* Terrence Mccoy(Tyler Posey):

Ch.9 Not My Type of Plans For a Tuesday Afternoon

"For tonight's homework-" I zone out of what my teacher was saying and into my own thoughts. What is life anymore? I just want to eat and watch Netflix all day. School, a fancy term for hell, is just awful! You're stressed out to the point where you feel like crap! Who invented such a thing? The teachers and work can all suck it! I'm just-

"Ms. Mitchell!" I hear my English teacher shout. "What?" I reply bluntly, without thinking. The whole class snickers at my careless response. "I would hope you're paying attention to the lesson but it appears not." She says, crossing her arms. "And? I don't see why that's so important." I say, mindlessly. Im too tired for this..that's what I get for staying up late..I just want to go to the Sullivan's house.

My English teacher scoffs. "Watch that tone, young lady! That is not how you speak to a teacher!" She exclaims. "Yeah, yeah, whatever," I yawn, "what time is it?" I ask her, rubbing my eyes. "Are you falling asleep in my class?" She asks me. "Who wouldn't? This class is boring as hell.." I mutter loud enough for her and the class to hear, "I don't want to be here." I add, ignoring the surprised looks in getting.

"Woooooo, go Iris!" I hear Lucas shout from across the room. I forgot we share this class at this time. I glance at him, shrugging, before looking back at the teacher who looked frustrated.

She's glaring at Lucas but then looks back at me. "So you don't want to be here, huh? Well, that's fine with me. Detention, after school." She announces. The class gasps and my eyes widen, my senses coming back to me. I hear Lucas clapping and cheering for me. "Would you like to join her, Mr.Brown?" She asks him. Lucas just shrugs, not caring.

My eyes are still wide when the English teacher looks back at me. "Why are you so surprised, Ms.Mitchell? You were the one who wanted to leave." She states. "I wanted to leave the school, not to a different room in the school.." I mumble. "Well, you didn't specify so this is what you get." She says and leaves it at that.

The bell rings, signaling its lunch time. I groan and put my things away in my book bag. As I'm walking out the door, Lucas joins me and walks beside me.

"I'm so proud of you Iris, I knew you had it in you!" He exclaims like a proud parent. I raise an eyebrow. "Why are you so proud?! I just got detention!" I exclaim, still in shock. "And? That was awesome! I can't believe you spoke back to the teacher!" Lucas adds, also shocked. "I can't believe it either..." I mumble to myself but Lucas hears me and notices the worry in my tone.