..authors note..

y i k e s

this story is bleh

okay so hey! hi! it's me, ft!

there's no new surprise chapter here or anything. i was just making this to let the readers know that i'm completely rewriting this story !!!

there was a lot that i didn't do for this story that could've made it so much better. i didn't handle iris or oliver's stages of grief right. a lot of the characters i wrote, i wanted them to have there own little arcs where we see them grow and just open up to the characters. and i didn't do that cause i was dumb :)

or maybe i just didn't care to write about it as much as i care too now :/

soo living with my bully will be coming back in a completely new story! the same characters! the same plot!

but when you read the first chapter you'll notice the hugeee difference in writing

at least i hope it's huge 👉👈

if not, that's cool, i'm still willing to learn.

a lot of the scenes will be different and maybe certain characters will have different appearances or there'll be something new about them that i wrote about here that you may not have caught onto in this version of lwmb ;)

so thank you all! truly! from the bottom of my heart for sticking around with this story and for continuing to enjoy it (cOugh even if it was bad cOugh)! i appreciate you all <3

have a great day/night!

~FT 💗

p.s. ik there are lots of people who probably read and write on here that may use this website/app as their safe space. and that's completely fine and understandable. please, for any reason, you need someone to talk to, i'm always open to listen or give advice. stay safe! stay healthy! and stay happy! thank you :)