Epilogue

I hope you're all staying safe!!!!

Epilogue

***3rd POV***

It's been nearly eleven years since their graduation and since Oliver and Iris had become a couple. They dated for two years but decided it'd be best to take a break during college. It was rather hard to keep a long distance relationship.

Oliver went to the university his dad always wanted him to go to, even though it was cities away. Iris stayed in the area so that meant living in the Sullivan household, but she was used to it by now. Oliver would visit during holidays though and every time he did, it was like the two fell more in love.

Even though they were on a break, neither of them had moved on completely. Had they made new friends and met new people? Yeah, but no one could compare to the other in their eyes. So, here they are, ten years later. A couple once again after dating for another three years.

Oliver and Iris walk hand in hand through the mall they used to visit in high school. It was where they went Christmas shopping, where Iris had her first date and where Oliver and Iris went on their dates as well. Kayla, Lucas and Ross followed behind them just conversing with themselves.

Adam went and joined the army after high school. Kayla was heartbroken but they all helped each other get through that time. He visits when he can but it's rare so naturally, they stick to FaceTiming whenever he's allowed. As for Ross and Lucas..well, they're still goofballs. But goofballs with big hearts.

"Hey, you guys made it!" Addison calls from up ahead, smiling at the group. Right by her side was Chad who hadn't seemed to age a bit since high school..well, besides the facial hair and glasses. He greeted them all with a friendly grin.

"Of course! This is the last day we're all free before having to head back to work so we wouldn't miss it." Kayla admits, hands stuffed in her pockets to keep them warm. The mall wasn't as packed as it usually was. Probably because there was a new one just a bit away that was indoors but they all preferred this mall instead. Most likely because of the memories.

"Yeah, lets all enjoy today while we're here together." Oliver says, pulling Iris into his side and holding her there. Iris smiles, kissing his cheek.

"We should definitely go ice skating first!" Lucas exclaims, grinning with glee. He still hadn't lost his spark after all these years.

"No way! Definitely laser tag!" Ross grins slyly, wanting to compete and win against them all. Just like Lucas, Ross hasn't changed much either in personality. At least, not when he's around his friends.

"Nu-uh! Ice skating!"

"Laser tag!"

"Ice skating!"

"We're doing laser tag, idiot!"

A couple of people stare at the two, wondering why two grown men are arguing about what to do. The rest of the group just laugh, unlike Oliver who sighs.

"Why do I always have to keep you guys in check?" He mutters, looking between the two of them. Lucas and Ross share a glance then shrug simultaneously, trying to annoy Oliver more.

"Well, how about we ice skate first then we move on to laser tag? After that, we decide where we eat and we'll see where we go from there?" Chad suggests, being the most logical out of the group. Other than Iris, of course. They all agree to that, though Ross was a bit upset about the choice. But when they got to the ice rink, he was still competing to see who could skate around the rink the fastest.