Not a chapter, sorry 💖

So I know most of you are probably upset with me for not updating and I understand that. You can be as mad as you want. I'm even mad at myself for not updating.

I really hope that the next chapter will be updated either late tonight or tomorrow morning. If not, well smack me upside the head and call me a liar cause I sure ain't a truther!

I've told people that the next chapter would've been out yesterday and now that it isn't I am truly sorry.

Honestly, I don't even have a great excuse. Yesterday all I did was watch season 7 of Voltron and go shopping with my mom. I completely forgot to update and not only that, the chapter isn't even finished. So please forgive me and I'll get the chapter out asap!!

Thank you for waiting and all of your support! I really appreciate it!

~FT💖

(The rest of this is a rant about Voltron, not about the show but the fandom. You may skip this.)

I really hate this fandom. This fandom is probably the worst fandom I'm in. What kind of fandom threatens the show's VA's, directors, etc?

Voltron is an amazing show, wether your favorite ships become canon or not. If you're in the Voltron fandom only for the ships, not for the plot, I really believe you don't belong in this fandom.

Just because the new season didn't contain the LGBTQ+ rep that you wanted, doesn't mean you trash the directors/writers. They've said it before and they'll say it again: it's a slow burn.

So for all you Klancers and whatever else, please stop harassing the VA's and writers because they're sick and tired of it. Even the real Voltron fans are sick and tired of hearing you guys bad mouth everything/one.

Next time you think of bad mouthing the series/voice actors/directors/writers, please shut your mouth. The fandom doesn't want to hear what bullshit you have to say next. So what if Klance doesn't become canon, or Allurance, or Heith, or whatever you want? The show is still great what ever happens.

I'm sorry I just had to get that off my chest, it's been bothering me ever since I heard about what was happening to the VA's and directors, and believe me it wasn't the first time. They put so much time and effort into making Voltron the great show it is today but no, just because a ship doesn't become canon, people have to be assholes and just ruin everything, don't they?

Sorry for my foul language, thanks for reading. I just hate to see this happening in this fandom.