Ch.11 BUCKLE YOUR SAFETY

How many of you guys even read my authors notes?? Pfft, probably like one person, you know who you are.

Ch.11 BUCKLE YOUR SAFETY

    I run out to Oliver's car. "Come on, lets go!" I shout, excited. When I look back at Oliver, he's still putting on his sneakers. I groan and make my way over to him. I grab his arm and drag him outside the house and to the car, making sure to close the front door as well.

"Calm down, you're acting like a five year old on Christmas." Oliver says. Like you. I let go of his arm and look up at him. "It might as well be Christmas! You're actually letting me tell Kayla!" I exclaim, smiling wide. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." He mumbles, unlocking the car doors.

"You've been acting so nice lately.." I point out. "Yeah, so?" He says, looking down at me. "It's weird.." he glares at me, "but it's a good weird!" I add, chuckling nervously. Oliver chuckles and gently shoves me to the passengers side of the car as he gets in the divers side.

*************

"KAYLAAAAA!!" I shout, sprinting over to Kayla and the guys who were down the hall. Kayla looks over at me and smiles. "Hey Iris," she greets as if me shouting her name was normal.

I grab her arm and drag her away from the guys and into a janitors closet nearby, slamming the door shut behind us. Looking around, I realize it's the same one Oliver and I went in. I shudder, remembering how close we were.

"Um...are you alright?" Kayla asks, sounding concerned and confused. "What do you mean? I'm fine. I just have something important to tell you!" I exclaim, jumping up and down in excitement. Kayla gasps, "Is this about that boy? You know, 'The Hottest Person In The World' guy?" She asks, smiling. "No, it's-wait...I mean, sort of?" I reply, shrugging a bit. She squeals. "Okay girl, spill it! Who is he?" She questions, grinning.

"Hang on, let me start from the beginning." I tell her to which she nods. I sigh softly. "When my dad..y'know..." she nods in understanding, "I couldn't live by myself, right? And you know how my relatives live far away. So, according to the police officer, the state decided it was best if I was sent to live with a family that was close with my father. He's mentioned the mother of the family before, I met her a few times as a kid too, her name is Sasha. He just never got into detail about her and her family. So when I found out, I was surprised and nervous at the same time." I pause to see her reaction, she looks impatient but has a small smile on her face.

She motions for me to keep going and I smile a bit. "The last name of the family is....Sullivan." I say, pausing a bit to create suspense. Kayla realizes who I'm talking about in an instant. "You live with Oliver?!" She exclaims, eyes widened. I nod, "But you can't tell anyone, he only gave me permission to tell you. If anyone else knew, he'd have my head." I tell her, chuckling. She giggles then salutes me, "You got it, Iris! You can count on me." Kayla says as if she were a soldier.

I laugh a bit as I begin to open the closet door- BONK! "Owww!" Three male voices wince. Kayla and my eyes widen and we step out of the closet. Their eyes widen when they see us.

"Um..this isn't the bathroom. Pfft, come on guys, it must be the other way." Lucas lies, beginning to walk away with Ross and Adam. Kayla and I grab the collars or hoods of their shirts or hoodies and pull them back towards us. "Well shit..." Ross mumbles. They turn around to face us slowly, nervous grins plastered on their faces.

"Heyy babe, heyy Iris..." Adam greets, trying to play it cool. "You eavesdropped, didn't you?" I ask them. "What??" Adam replies, nervously. "Pfft, what are you talking about?" Lucas adds, his voice cracking. "Noooo...." Ross adds, shaking his head a bit.