Sleepover Pt.2

Lucas's P.O.V

One minute I'm knocked out sleep, then the next my body rolls over and hits the floor. Hard. I slowly open my eyes, already knowing who made me roll over and fall. Trey is standing over me laughing and out of breath with his phone in his hand; no doubt that he caught my ass on Snapchat. Rubbing the back of my head, I sit up and lean against my bed.
" Why the fuck are you in my house? That's all I wanna know before I fuck you up man", as I push past and mug him. That nigga always playing jokes on someone. But it's not gone be a joke when I beat his ass.
" Nigga, shut yo soft ass up. You ain't gone do shit. You need to get up anyway, we gotta shoot to the crib and get everything in order for our lil' get together. It's 6:00". Letting out a deep sigh, I grab my overnight bookbag and head downstairs. I really just wanted to chill at home, but I haven't gotten out the house to kick it with my brothers in a while. Other than recording at the studio for our new E.P, we haven't seen too much of eachother. I'm cool with just vibing by myself but I'm not gone swindle Ar'mon and Trey like that; they are like family at the end of the day. Plus I need to chop it up with Kayla, so we can squash this "problem ". Even though, I feel like she went off on a nigga for no reason--- I feel where she's coming from. I might have been a little tough, but I meant what I said and I'm not talking it back. Shorty needed to hear that; she just took what I said too much to the heart and got too offended. But still I was in the wrong for raising my voice at her like like that; that's just me though. I speak my mind fuck what anyone else thinks. As I walk downstairs, I hear Aunt Mel, yelling at someone. No doubt that it's Ar'mon.

(Tisha Campbell, As Aunt Mel)

" Boy, if you don't get yo lil egg head ass outta my fridge, drinkin my damn orange juice", she says as she pops Ar'mon on the head with a wooden spoon

" Boy, if you don't get yo lil egg head ass outta my fridge, drinkin my damn orange juice", she says as she pops Ar'mon on the head with a wooden spoon. I shake my head and smirk at her. I love my Aunt to death; she's really been there for me through thick and thin. I will probably never be able to repay her enough.
" Alright, I'll see you later Aunt Mel", I say to her as I kiss her on the cheek. "Alright Nunu, be safe don't spit ya' lil game and next thing you know a lil bald ass baby and its mama knockin on your door askin for child support. I know what go down at those "kickbacks" you young people be havin'." I shake my head and turn to walk out the door. As I'm walking she pulls me back by my shirt, and I trip backwards.
" Dang, what I do now"?
" You gone talk to that girl tonight"?
" I thought you said not to "spit my game" to nobody tonight". She smacks me across my head.
" Let me finish damn, I'm talkin bout Kayla. Whatever problem yall got goin on, you need to squash it. I don't care what it is. Your Mama and me ain't raise you to hold grudges and I don't like the fact that you let it go on this long. Kayla is a nice girl and I think y'all would be good company for eachother whether you believe it or not. So fix it or imma have her over and lock both of you in a room until the problem is solved. You understand?"
" Yeah, I guess", I mumble. She raises her eyebrow and cross her arms.
" What was that, I know you ain't just say yeah to me boy, try that again before my hand accidentally on purpose slap you across yo big ass head."
" Yes Ma'am, I understand. I was plannin on talkin to her anyway. Gotta go see you tomorrow."
" Mhmm, we'll see ", she mumbles as I walk out the house. I hop in my car and put on an instrumental beat and vibe out. A million things run through my mind at once. Lately I've been feeling so lost,like my career is going great thanks to God. But still I feel so alone despite Ar'mon and Trey and Aunt Mel; an emptiness that can't seem to be filled. Plus the day that Kayla's Mom appeared to me has been heavy on my mind. I don't know how I'm supposed to "save" shorty or help if I can't help myself. Even so, I gave Kayla's Mom my word and I'm not gonna let her down.
20 minutes later, I pull up to Ar'mon and Trey's condo loft. I help them unload the food and drinks from the trunk of Trey's car, carry them upstairs to the second living room, and set them out on the table. Ar'mon sets up the PS4 while Trey and I get the movie room set up. We're almost finish when the doorbell rings. Trey jogs downstairs and opens the door for whoever it is. I make my way back to the living room grab some chips off of the table, the game controller, and put 2k18 in. Jazz and Trey walk in laughing and pushing on eachother.
" What's poppin", she says as she jumps on the couch. We all settle down and wait for Kayla and Taylor to show up. The doorbell rings and Trey goes to answer the door. Trey and the girls come upstairs; the girls greet Ar'mon. I dap up with Taylor and look over at Shorty; we catch eye contact and I smirk at her. All of the girls go downstairs to change into their pajamas and get to know eachother since this is the first time Jazz has met Kayla and Taylor. Taking a handful of Sour Skittles, I head downstairs into the room to change into my sweats. Ar'mon and Trey come in the room and start smiling at me.
" Yo, stop lookin at me like that, Phineas and Ferb lookin ass niggas"
" Sooo... Kayla is here bro", Ar'mon says with the goofy smile still on his face.
" What about her?"
" What you mean, what about her? You better snatch her stubborn ass up and talk to her".
" I'm not finna do all that yo".
" Nigga, you act like you don't wanna be cool with her again", Trey says and smirks.
" I never said that."
" Then what's up yo ass", Trey says. Me and Ar'mon look at him.
" Bro I ain't mean it like--- whatever what I mean is that it takes two to talk".
" Right do you even want to be cool with Kay?"
" I do, but I'm not kissin Shorty ass. Imma talk to her but if she don't wanna have nothin to do with me then it is what it is."
" You better talk to her, before you lose your chance to ever get her back that's all I'm sayin' ", Ar'mon says.
" What you mean get her back, we was just cool to begin with".
" Yeah Yeah, Buddy ass gone eliminate any chance for y'all be " just cool" bro", Ar'mon smirks.
" Yeah, I seen that nigga Jacob on Kay's Snapchat a lot", Trey says. I rub my neck. Shorty has became so called "Bestfriends" with that Jacob nigga. I'm not jealous but It's crazy how ole dude and her are so close now it seems. I shrug my shoulders.
" I'm not worried about that". Ar'mon and Trey exchange a goofy look.
" But why y'all niggas so worried about me? What's up with you and Jazz Trey? What's up with you and Tay, Ar'mon?"
" Shut up cus Jazz is just my Bestfriend ain't nothin like that goin on bro."
" Naw Naw, Nigga y'all follow behind eachother, hit on eachother, flirt and lay all on eachother when y'all together. That's more than friendly but dead ass I support yall.  Remember the last kickback when she fell asleep on you? You kissed her on the forehead and wrapped your scrawny ass arms around her nigga. Deny it if you want to; I have all of it recorded". Trey opens his mouth and closes it.