Six- Wild Hearts Can't be Broken

QEN

                               “I want to feel, just once, like I have my whole life figured out.”

I hate Monday mornings.

But what’s worse than Monday mornings was having to deal with opening your eyes and finding yourself stranded in front of the whole class as a transferee with every pair of eyes closely watching you and almost as if they’re going to eat you alive, anticipating an intriguing response from each questions that they asked.

“Di ba your dad is Senator Cervantes?” one of them asked.

“Yeah.”

“Wow!Big time.”

“Hmm, what made you transfer here? Di ba you’re from the States?”

Baket, masama na dito ako? I wanted to tell her. -__- Kupal e.

“Well, my dad wants me to pursue law here and follow his footsteps.”

Sa pamilya kasi naman, tatay ko lagi nasusunod e. He used to be a soldier , he became a Superintendent of PMA in 1980’s,Commandmant of the Philippine Marines (PMC) in 1990-'94, Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) Vice Chief of Staff in 1995 and Chief of Staff in 2004. Attorney din pala sya. -___-

 Di pa sya nakuntento ha, kasi he he filed his certificate of candidacy on February 7, 2006  to run as a Senator and ayun, he won. Kaya parang mabigat sa pakiramdam yung achievements nya. Strikto sya at perfectionist, gusto lagi sya nasusunod. I think that is why medyo ‘awkward’ or distant  yung relationship namin ng dad ko. Ang hirap nya kasing abutin at may attitude problem yun.   Plus I think he needs anger management. He turns into a hulk pag hindi nasusunod mga gusto nya. Tignan nyo ako, pati kukunin kong course pinakealaman. Eh kung siya na lang mag-aral no?

But honestly, up until now, I still couldn’t figure out what I wanted unlike Vio (own arestaurant and produce an album), Jake (CEO of a car company), Kim ( clothing line), Harlem (She wants to be a beauty Queen), Kara (I think she wants to become a doctor and a writer) who knew what they wanted ever since we were kids/

Perhaps it was the reason why they strive hard and why they had at least one steady girlfriend/boyfriend since starting college. (High school for Lex e kasi daw Pumi-PBB Teens si bunso)

I hadn’t had a single girlfriend ever since I started college in US, and although I had experienced the occasional butterflies in my stomach back in high school, I didn’t act on it every single time it happened.I didn’t like dealing with emotional girls. Girls with feelings, girls with hearts, and girls with real tears were all off limits to me.