Eleven - The Lying Game

I deleted Alex's part. =) They're no longer part of DM cast but rest assured that those 2 cute characters will be used in the near future. :>

                                                                          HARLEM

"The thing people forget is how good it can feel when you finally set secrets free. whether good or bad, at least they’re out in the open and once your secrets are out in the open, you don’t have to hide behind them anymore. The problem with secrets is even when you think you’re in control, you’re not."

“Ganyan mo ba talaga kagustong lumayo sakin at kailangan mo pang gawin yan?”

“ Not everything is about you Poy!”

“ Then why are you doing this? ”

“ Dahil eto ang gusto ko. ”

“Pero pano na tayo? pano yung mga pangarap natin? pano yung kasal? Bash, pano na tayo? ”

“ Wala na tayo popoy”

I heard the doorknob rattle and in a moment’s time, the front door opened and in came Jake, followed by Kim who was wearing the dress I lent to her a while ago. I literally felt my drink come up to the middle of my throat when they both came in holding each other’s hands. Her short, wavy hair framed her tiny face ever so perfectly in a soft, careless flow.

“Yo! Kumain ka na? I bought something for you, no.. I mean. We bought something for you. Favorite mo.” Jake greeted just as I was finally able to blink. “We have something to celebrate!” he announced, raising two paper bags above his head, before he leisurely strolled into the kitchen. He walked over to the table and placed the paper bags on the surface.

“Uy, One More Chance!” sabi ni Kim and then she takes the seat next to me. “Eto yung scene nanakaka-iyak di ba?” I nodded. Jake opened the paper bags and took out the fries, mcnuggets and sundae. Tapos tumabi at lumapit ito kay Kim, tsaka hinawakan ulit yung kamay nya. Sa mga oras na  yun, pinilit kong i-divert yung attention ko sa movie, pero hindi ko magawa kahit nakakaramdam na ako ng kirot sa puso. Parang nadudurog yung puso ko na ewan.I certainly didn't like the feeling.

“Oh yan. Pataba ka. Para ka ng stick! Sobra ata maka-diet ngayon?” he tells me. Tumango ako.

“Thanks! Uhmm, kasi.. malapit na pageant e.”

“Bash 5 years, itatapon mo nalang lahat? hindi mo na ko bibigyan ng isa pang pagkakataon para ayusin to? ”
“I already gave 5 years of my life to you, it's about time you give me what I want.”

“What are we celebrating ba?” I asked sabay press ng pause sa remote tapos subo sa fries at mcnuggets.