01

Gene's pov

I had finally arrived back to the house of Sasha, Zen and I, from my stressful day the maids and butler cafe. Sasha was still at work at this time and Zenix was probably at his - as soon as I took a couple of steps into the house I could hear Zenix' voice shouting. I followed the yelling that led me into the living room, He was cursing into the phone. Zenix hang up the phone to who ever was n the other side of the phone.

"Zen?" He instantly looked up at me at his nickname, his eyes were red as if he was trying not cry. "What happened?"

"Uh- kale cheated on me, I walked in on it...." Zenix looked like he was about to break down.

I walked over to our couch he was sitting on and sat next to him putting an arm over his shoulders. Zenix was looking down at the floor, seemingly really inferior, then leaned his head on my shoulder. We have always been like this, at each other's sides no matter what struggles. I struggle to remember what it was like before I met him in middle school.

Unconsciously I held him closer, he looked up at me for a moment with his glossy eyes. I began to gently run Zenix' brown hair though my fingers soothingly. Zenix closed his eyes and breathed more steadily compared to the rushed chunks of breaths he kept doing moments ago. The last time I saw him cry was- Irene that was long ago. Actually we weren't at each others sides when that happen, he hated me but still stuck around not having other friends.

It was winter here and freezing so I pulled a blanket over the two of us that was already on the couch next to me. I hated thinking about when he hated me, but Didn't leave. I don't know why Zenix didn't leave, I was a really bad guy and didn't even have neutral respect for my friends. It was sick to think back on. I heard subtle snores coming from Zenix after a few moments, I know for a fact that when he is sad he sleeps a lot easier.

"I am here Zen, don't give up to the world..." I slowly let my heavy eyes take over as I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Writer: Silver-Sama 

Editor: Talsie-Chan

Words: 402