08

Zenix' pov

(Tis the season of pride)

(Its pride month)

Cat had left around an hour ago and I am currently reading a book on Cuban history. I have no relationship to Cuba but I saw it at the public library and said "why not? Can't be worse than American history." A women was next to me and she gasped so loud I thought her lungs were tearing, she said " America is a gift! USA USA USA USA-" now so many people in the library were chanting USA and the librarians were trying to calm them down. Ah, the Good times. That was this morning.

I decided to check the date to see it was the last day of may, this meant that tomorrow pride month started tomorrow. I need to go to a parade or something with Gene, Sasha to if she wants to come. Maybe we can go on a gays night out, I can invite my friends. Okay. Gene's friends who are gay or LGBT+. I checked and there was a parade on the eighth of June.

Gene's pov

I was walking home. Staring into the ground with a distant feeling flowing threw me. I was thinking about Zenix. I love him, I feel bold admitting that even to myself, and I am currently pitying myself. I want to date him but I am too scared to ask him out and we have a really messed up past. You can thank me for that.

Today I left work early, as I kept thinking about him and messing something up being so absent minded. As I continued making my way down time, walking fast. Until I saw this women looking extremely sour speed walk past me, but she tripped and I held my hand out to help her up.

"Thankyou." She said angry and still sour.

"Are you okay? Emotionally wise?"

"This man earlier insisted that America wasn't that good!"

"Oh...uh he's crazy."

"I know right!" she ran away screaming undecipherable words.

Back to what I was talking about. I don't know why I like him exactly. Other then the fact that he is always with me. I remember getting so disappointed when he had to leave early, and couldn't tell me now. I remember yelling at myself not to look his way in my my mind that echoed everything. I thought that if I did then I would left after him.