13

Gene's pov

Flashback~

I was looking for Sasha- A girl who had joined our group after she threw food at the principle and some how didn't get into trouble. Zen was unsure on whether to let her in or not earlier, I managed to convince him though. 'Zen' sounds like a lame nickname, I like the name Zenix so no need for a nickname. I Eventually saw Sasha at Zenix' locker next to him with some random chick. I believe her name was Lucinda.

"Hey guys, what's up." I asked curiously as this 'Lucinda' twitched. It seems fear of me is spreading.

"I am just trying to help Zenix get a girl." Sasha shrugged as Lucinda began backing away.

"I DON'T NEED ONE." Zenix exaggerated.

"Yeah, but its fun to have one." Sasha put her hands on her hips.

"Whatever guys class starts soon, and I don't want to miss my maths class!" I Said over enthusiastic and sarcastically as they smirked.

"Let's just got to the bleachers." Sasha said as she walked through us flipping her hair.

"RUDE!" Zenix shouted walking at a fast pace behind her.

Zenix' pov

I left the bleachers and excused myself as I went to the bathroom (restroom?). There already was a werewolf guy there, I walked past him but he stopped me by putting hiss hand in front if me.

"What." I spat glaring at the guy, he had these werid coloured eyes that started Purple and faded to pink with blue were wolf ears and velvet like hair.

"You're apart of the new gang right? Some kind of gang shadowing the werewolves, you wish you were like us."

"What THE NETHER-" I began to raise my voice but stopped myself. "What do you want."

"I wanted to ask if your leader has a girlfriend."

"No, but I am pretty sure he is straight." I could see a flicker of hope die in his eyes.

"I wasn't asking for me.." He tried to play it off.

I suddenly had the weirdest thought as I grabbed his face and pulled it closer to kiss him. Saying that he was into it would be an understatement.

Through the next few weeks where they would meet up a lot just to sweet talk and make out. Apparently he's called Ryder. I had actually just left him as he went to go to a werewolf club after school. I went to the bleachers where Gene and Sasha were waiting at.

"Is it just me or do you go to the bathroom for way to long and always at the same time?" Sasha groaned.

"Lay off."

"Ya meeting up with a girl?" Suggested Gene.

"Perhaps."

"OoooooOoooO" cooed Sasha.

That was the last time I met up with Ryder as he figured it was safer as his friends were beginning to suspect something. He wasn't out. I wasn't out either. Never really felt the need to. I knew I was gay for a long time, since middle school.

I was at the bleachers once again with Gene once again, Sasha was on her way. We are getting closer I  noticed. We fought obviously but it was fine.

"Shawn Mendes has such good songs." Gene loved his music, he would only admit that to me.

"I know, I know."

"Did you hear the rumours that he was gay." Gene asked a lot of  questions but they somehow only ever sounded like statements.

"Not really, wouldn't you be happy if he was?" I teased him chuckling.

"I'm not gay-"

"I was joking-"

"I'm pansexual."

I jolted forward Before turning to face him. "Really!"

"Huh, you know that means. Are you LGBT+."

"Aaaaaaah." I sighed. "You told me So I'll tell you, I'm gay."

"Called it."

"As if."

"I had an idea at least, do you have a boyfriend."

"Nah."

"Who were you making out with in the bathrooms then?"

"You-"

"Yes, I followed you into the bathroom once, that's how I knew you were gay."

"It was Ryder."

"Haven't heard of him."

"He actually mentioned that we were 'shadowing' them."

"Huh, that works actually." He paused. "Shadow knights."

"The things from the nether."

"Obviously." He smiled at me.

We were sitting next to each other and we had been subconsciously moving closer the whole time. Eventually we got really close near each others faces, I closed my eyes.

"You guys." Called Sasha. I opened my eyes to see Gene had moved a few feet away from me and Sasha walked around the corner.