21

Before I start the chapter may I just warn you that my thoughts when writing this were 'What is everything that could go wrong?'
Gene's pov

I had woken up with Zenix between my arms. I had gently kissed his head before climbing out of the bed and walked to the bathroom next to his room. I washed my face, quickly enough so I wouldn't be afraid of anything that could happen when such an important sense was blinded.

"Come back." Zenix groaned from the bed as I walked back over.

"Zen, can you apologise?" I still am not giving up.

"For saying something id on't remember?"

"You don't need to be stubborn, Just say sorry."

"What, no."

"Zen." I tried to stay calm.

"Just come back and we sleep." He tried to brush it aside like last night.

"It's important to me."

"You're being ridiculous." He was said, being ridiculous.

"I'm going to the lounge room, come when you consider it."

"Oh shut up."

"..."

I'm leaving, just think about."

"Where are you going? It's the middle of the night."

"Silver and Talsie are staying at Kawaii~Chan and katelyn's house. I'll just go there."

"...Close the door on your way out."

-

"It's a stupid story, in the end he...." I took a deep breath, "basically it was too hard for him to apologise, instead he tried to 'justify' what he did wrong."

"Sorry I couldn't of taught him differently." Silver said from her place next to me one the couch, she answered the door so everyone else could sleep.

"What do you mean?"

"I am close to him, I could've helped him think differently."

"We, Zenix and I, are taking time apart." I whispered as leaned against her as she gently played with my hair.

"I hate the letter Q."

"...."

"it's just an O with a fancy tail."

"......"

"O is the O-riginal."