17

Gene's pov

I got home with Zenix as we sat on the couch. Maybe we were kissing, but who is to say.

So we were making out on the couch when my phone rang and I pulled it out of my pocket, leaving Zen's lips and shuffling away slightly. I turned it on and pressed on a recent text from 'Knee'. That's Aphmau's contact.

"Was a message really that important that we had to stop?" Zen sighed sitting up and leaning against me gently.

"Well I just about never get messages." Only from Sasha when she is at work. Zen doesn't like texting as much. He prefers to call.

I let Zenix look over onto my phone as we read the messages in our heads.

Knee (aphmau):

Hey Gene!

It's aphmau,

I was wondering if you would mind coming over

"More like come out."

 for a sleepover party on Saturday? Around seven in the afternoon.

Gene: 

Is Zane coming?

Knee: 

Yeeessssss. 

Gene:

 I'll go if I can bring Zen.

"Don't forget Sasha."

Gene: 

and Sasha.

Knee:

Sure.

Gene: 

See you than.

"With an E."

Gene:

*Then

"Do you think everyone is going to be cool with me now?" Zen asked remembering last time.

"Maybe we should talk to them about that." I had apologised, Zen hadn't.

"But in front of everyone? That sounds embarrassing to have so much eyes on you." Zen sighed leaning away from the phone and me to fall onto the backrest of the couch.

"I'll be with you anyway, so I can hold your hand!" I smiled exaggerating it.

"Sasha." Zen reminded me again.

"And Sasha will be there too." I Paused for a moment and smiled, I leaned against him until he fell down so I could just lay on him. "Can I wear that shirt that say 'I'm not gay but my boyfriend is' to the sleepover."

"Boyfriend?" I could see Zen's flustered face from where I was looking up at him from his chest.

"I didn't hear a no. That is how you get a boyf riend."

"Gene, I can only hear what you're saying but I feel like you just made a reference. Why did you name Aphmau 'Knee' on your phone?"

"Long story."