15

Zenix' pov

I slammed open the front door with a historically laughing Gene and his arms slung around me, looking as though he was drunk. Sasha followed in behind us smiling slightly. I hardly noticed as I was to busy laughing with Gene as we pushed each other to the left and to the right with our poor coordination combined.

"You guys should kiss!" Sasha suddenly chanted from behind us but soon next to us as we went to all sit on the long couch.

Gene hardly hesitated before kissing me on the cheek so gently, like he was afraid of breaking me. I laughed harder to cover up my blushing. I feel like I am getting caught into bliss.

"Love you Zennn." He was straight out of his mind, smiling like a child and puffing out breathes as though they were laughs. A beautiful sight to behold. Hah. Behold. HEARE YE I BEHOLD THY- I'll stop. This paragraph was good until I began screaming an accent in my head.

"Horrible decision, really." I said. You know, as you do...

"Wow Zenix nice way to destroy the drunk atmosphere." Sasha said really putting on an agonised voice.

Gene leaned against me and physically calmed down as I felt his bouncing energy dial down. I slid my arm behind his neck, rested it over his shoulders and kissed the side of his head. We weren't even confirmed partners but I guess we are both just touch deprived.

Eventually he fell asleep.

"Hey Zenix?" Sasha began but paused as I nodded to allow her to continue, "listening to all those stories made me think about you coming out to people."

"Well, My sisters first- cat said she has ships that are possible now. Talsie said 'I am a pencil, and I accept you'. Silver began saying that everyone is so weird only liking one gender, but she was wasted so I never got a solid answer from her."

"What about your dad?"

"I was hoping you would forget about him.... he said 'hello, gay. I'm dad' which is all that I think about now."

I like this chapter. I don't care what you say, this was worth the three day wait.