10

Zenix' pov

I had arrived at school and gone directly to my locker, I wasn't exactly getting stuff to go to class. Last year the teachers were so terrible to me, so I decided to stop going to their classes. I only go to Mathematics and art. Soon the bell had gone and I made my way to the bleachers. I figured that it was a good place to skip classes, and nobody was every really there.

"Hey, This is my spot." A guy with black hair and blue tired eyes came over to me.

"Oh? Well that sucks." I started to sharpen my tone.

"Do you, who ever you are, know who I am." He said so prestigiously like he were some kind of God.

"No? why do have a medal on 'the guy who has slept the least' in the school?" I almost shouted. I am trying not to be to irrational but this guy is just, UGGh. Y'know?

"Ay, you're not to great yourself." He said calmly, and ,thankfully, less annoyingly.

"Whatever man, you can just sit with me." I devolved my anger.

"Sure, you seem cool."

He leaned against the side instead of sitting. What a weirdo.

"Any way. Whats the angry Childs name."

"Whatever bastard." There was toxin dripping from my voice.

"The names Gene."

"Who says 'the name is' it sounds stupid."

"I am notarise for getting into fights, and winning of course." GENE was very smug.

"Aww, are you trying to impress me?" I smiled sweetly and mockingly.

"Why are you skipping." He ignored my joke.

"The teachers are a burden, most at least." This was the first time I had openly talked to someone about this.

"I am way to smart for school." Sure you are buddy.

"Uh, You do realise you need to go to school to get a job and be successful."

"Not exactly. Thomas Jefferson never went to law school, he-"

"Was an apprentice, that is where he learned everything he needed to."

"Ah! smart boy. Or are YOU just trying to impress me."

"You wish." I knew I was blushing slightly.

"We should hang out more. Ya got any friends?"

"No, they are all to immature." They being everyone in that I have ever met.

"I was thinking of pulling together a gang, what do you think about joining."

"why should I?" He better have a good reason.

"You will not have to skip alone and be friendless forever. Nobody likes a deliquent, except for other delinquents."

"Wow, poetic. I'll think about it."

"This is your second year."

"Creep."

"I saw you last year but not the year before that, hard for a handsome face not be noticed."

"Do you swing that way?"

"Nah, but you look like you do."

"Oh I see, desperate for me to join."

"No, you keep blushing."

"It's hard not to, considering that your pants are so low."

"They are barely showing my underwear."

"You seriously need some fashion senses."