09

Zenix' pov

I heard Gene call my name from the door way.

"Ugh, work was so annoying." He complained as he fell into the softness of the couch.

"Then don't bring it back home." I reminded him.

"This one customer-" Gene continued to bombard me.

"Gene." I said sternly.

"Fine. Can I ask you a personal question." Gene said instantly calming down and taking nervous glances to the side.

"Shoot." I said allowing him to continue.

"Did you have a crush on me in high school?"

"Kinda, and I-." say it, don't hold it for ever. I didn't say it.

"Zen, you can say anything." Gene said leaning closer to me and but an arm around me in a comforting manner.

"I still do."

"That's totally fine. I like you, a lot. If you don't want to date that is totally cool." gene rushed his words in a nervous way as he blushed.

"I- Wait if we both like each other then why do you ask me if I want to date?" I finally said one of the first thing s that cam got my mind.

"I did a few things in high school I regret, I don't know if you can get over that so simply." Gene had stopped blushing and starred at me

"Since we are here anyway and talking, I don't know if I have a crush on you, for absolute." I looked at him for a moment, he looked confused. "I am very Uh 'lonely' and maybe I just want to like you to be alone."

"I totally get it, but I have liked you for a long time, can I please kiss you." He still was talking really fast and looked scared, probably thinking he was pushing bounderies.

"Yes." I responded absentmindedly.

"HEY GUYS!" Dammit Sasha! "I BROUGHT PIZZA."

You know what? Grudges aren't meant to be held forever (That is code word for I love pizza).

"What flavour?" Asked gene as he slowly took hi arm off my shoulders.

"One pizza that- has low fat dairy cheese that was farmed from Canada, Pepperoni from Italy that was killed by the citizens as a sacrifice, the crust was needed by the the descendant of a Viking and there are ten pieces of pineapple on two pieces as Zenix is the only one that wants pineapple."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am proud of the ending .