07

Gene's pov

I was woken by the sun shining directly into my eyes. I took in my surroundings. I was in the living room on the couch with a passed out Zenix next to me. Zen was laying on the couch but wasn't touching me. We got home last night and watched movies, then fell asleep. I got up slowly making sure Zenix couldn't feel the loss of my presence.

I got changed into my work attire and left to go to the car parked into the garage. Sasha was waiting for me in the drivers seat. An annoyed face put on.

"Seems you and Zenix had fun without me yesterday." Sasha pouted.

"I only took him out for lunch and threw frozen yoghurt at Zane."

"Did you take a photo or video?" Sasha said hopefully.

"No, neither."

Eventually I got out of the car and went to the butlers and maids cafe. Sasha works at a coffee store. Zenix works at a pizza store not so far away from our house, he also goes to night school at a University near by. I think he was taking a psychology course. He couldn't go to University after high school as he had no grades to let him in. None of us did. That was my fault.

Zenixs pov

I had gotten home from my work and opened the front door to see that infant of door was two bodyguards and...cat? why is cat here?

"Uh, Hi cat?"

"Good evening! Um, I wanted to check up on you." Cat cheered. 

"Okay, but who are these guys?"

"Oh! I forgot to tell you! This is Tim and steve, they protect me! I am running for president after all." Cat smiled.

"I...I thought you were joking...?" She had called months ago to tell me she was running for president, I knew she was high up in the government but I thought she was joking.

"Oh." Cat paused and looked around the room. "This is awkward."

"Where are Talsie and Silver...?"

"Talsie's working and Silver is still in Switzerland."

"Why is Silver in Switzerland?"

"It's a political thing, she's helping my campaign, There are some 'allies' over there." I didn't bother asking her what kind of allies.

Cat and I sat down on the couch as 'Tim and steve' sat on the floor eating the sandwiches I made them. Cat sat up straight and formal in her business suit.

"So hows your boyfriend?" Cat asked.

"Oh, kale and I broke up."

"I was talking about you and Gene."

"Shuttup Cat." I groaned the famous words.

~~~~~~

Cat is running for president, deal with it. (Note- Cat, Silver and Talsie are kind of self inserts, They are purposely really weird or serious just for comedy reasons).