19

Gene's pov

Exhale but it sounds like egg sale.

Now that I have your attention. The sleepover ended up being a chaotic night. Aphmau had finally got everyone to settle down and watch a movie, the movie being 'the emprors new groove.' It seemed like an okay idea until "Just right", cue everyone screaming that for the rest of the night. I asked Zen why and he claimed it was a meme. I'm so confused. A meme as in like dabbing? 

So no body slept and in the end half of us left, sick of all the shouting. Zen and I didn't, but Sasha   defiantly did. She screamed before leaving the house. 

"Well that was a bust." Aphmau complained as she picked up all the popcorn that had dropped to the floor.

"It was good, Zen and I are really sorry for starting the yelling. Right Zen?"

Zenix looked up at me from his vanilla yoghurt he was eating (refusing to eat anything else for breakfast, "Uh, yeah. Not really our fault but sorry."

"Yeah it wasn't you're fault. I don't know everyone thinks its so far fetched for just some people not to be straight."

Silver opened her mouth to talk but Zen Glared at her so she closed her mouth. Probably about to say more of those random fill in swear words.

"Next time maybe someone else should run an event, You are always dealing with the stress of us."

"Yeah maybe, but nobody ever does."

"We could next time," Gene insisted, "You guys like our house right?"

"Maybe another time."

"What's the skeleton war?" Kawaii~chan complained from her sleeping bag. She was dreaming. About the skeleton war. The prophecy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My MALE cousin ate a lot of food at lunch.

"Do you really need that much?" Asked my mother.

"I'm eating for two now."

And that's how we found out his wife was pregnant. Good job man.

Would you guys prefer me to be doing shorter chapters that take a two to three days, or longer ones that take four to seven days?