03

Gene's pov

Soon we all arrived at the house, Zenix looked annoyed over how he needed to come as well. It was really quiet outside the house so I wouldn't be surprised if we were the first to arrive. Aphmau opened the door before we even had the chance to knock.

Zenix' pov (there was no point in that gene point of view, but I made it and am to lazy to change the Zenix and all. So instead I write two sentences explaining my thought process and basically making decent comedy where some people would smile and maybe laugh if they like this form of comedy. Whatever form this is. Who am I kidding, nobody reads the messages)

"Yo guys! I am so glad you could make it!" Aphmau hugged gene and Sasha then turned around to let us come in. I don't blame her for skipping me I honestly never left a good impression on her at anytime. Gene has apologised and Sasha has been to some of their girl nights.

"Hey guys!" Called Aaron from the kitchen as he ran around putting snacks on plates for the guests.

"Do you guys need any help finishing up?" Offered Gene with a smile.

"You're such a sweetheart but we are just about done." Aphmau rejected his offer.

She talks to him like he is a child 'sweetheart?' she is basically just screaming 'we don't need your help, how could you help?' I know that's not what she meant. Stop interrupting it that way,  Zen. Zenix.

Not to later I found myself standing next to Gene and Garroth in a group with Laurence as well. We all had those red cups with beer, you know like in those movies.

"Man, my bucket list is epic!" Laurence told the others willingly.

"Zen probably only has stay at home and eat all our cereal on his bucket list." Gene winked at me.

"Hey! Now I am upset you made me Upset."

"Baby!" Gene sounded concerned.

"Its not the time for pet names!" I smiled at how playful this conversation was.

"No I am calling you a baby." Gene laughed as I gently punched his side, making him laugh more and I just chuckle.

"Besides I am not in the house that much anymore." I said once the laughing Gene calmed down.

"Yeah, you're actually going outside with out your leash." He smiled at my annoyed face. "You are getting better though."

Gene gently patted my head awkwardly as I picked up Laurence and Garroth give each other a weird look. Gene and I looked back at them and regained our posture. Looking at it now they probably think we looked like a couple. We are just friendly. Well at least Gene has friendly intentions. That thought made me stop looking at Garroth as he talked about something pointless, and just zoned out staring at a wall.

At least Gene has friendly intentions. I knew that i had always had some part of me that liked him but I thought I could ignore it. Aphmau is his old crush, while she is here I am no longer a first priority like at home. Home. I call the house home. I like to call it home, it is were Gene says good morning to me everyday. He also says goodnight. Also, how was your day? Or did you do well at the night class?

"Zen, are you okay?" Gene pulled my attention looking at me with concern.

"I think I'll go back home". Home.

"Okay, good night." Gene fist bumped me as I walked passed him outside.

As I walked out the door a few people who I went to high School with that clearly recognised me shooting me death glares. They all seemed to of had noticed me and groaned looking away or stared more intensely. Eventually walking to the door felt like I was walking down a path with critical bystanders watching me. My breath got heavy as my vision began to shake, but I am assuming that my outer appearance didn't change much. They didn't even threaten to stop the judgements that they were all now whispering to each other.

I placed my hand on the door knob once I finally reached the door. I got goosebumps from the cold sensation. I could feel more goosebumps run along my arm once I heard Aphmau's voice call to me from the left of me, I stared at the door and didn't look at her.

"Are you leaving Zenix?" You could hear the worry in her voice. "Isn't it early."

"Sorry, I-." I breathed for a few seconds.

"You can leave if you want to, see you again neighbor."

"Goodnight." I walked outside and closed the door behind me cancelling all the sound out behind me.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

This is such a serious chapter, yet For the picture-

Anyway the story will get less depressing. The next chapter will be worse- and the one after that : / but AfterAfterAfterAfter that, maybe it will be happy