18

Zenix' pov

Gene, Sasha and I all were walking to Aphmau's house.

We were all loud and festive feeling exhilarated to be going to a sleepover with different people, for once. I found myself trying to beat down the small anxieties eating at my mind, The ones about rejection from the others. 

"Hey guys! Come in." Aphmau greeted us as we arrived at her house.

"Thanks for letting us sleep over. Anyone here yet?"

"HEY BROS." Someone shouted from the living room. My Friends and I walked closer to see my sisters at the couch.

"Silver? Talsie? Cat? I didn't know you guys were coming." I went to sit next to them, so all of us were using a full couch together.

"We finally got the chance to." Talsie answered for the rest.

"Gosh Shnookerdookies! Are you Fudge nuggets even together? Cheese and rice! Sugar! God bless America! You better be. You little William Shatners. Quit your Banana shenanigans!" Silver began screaming.

"Uh, Is Autocorrect on?" Gene joked.

"This is why I don't diddly darn talk to ya Sufferin' succotashs." She continued.

"So you haven't changed much." I concluded.

More people began to arrive. Soon we all began to strike up a conversation.

"Did you know that one in five people are gay?" Laurence began talking from the couch which my sisters and I were not on.

"It's me." I sighed.

"What?" Asked Aaron.

"I am the homosexual." 

"Hah, You should've said that meme where it was like 'I hope it's this person they are cute'." Gene talked from floor near my feat as everyone else was being awkward looking at each other. Probably not knowing I was gay.

"I hope it's Gene, he's cute."

"Thank you, homosexual."

"You guys have a weird relationship." Claimed Katelyn.

"It gets weirder." Announced Sasha as she sighed falling backwards onto the ground.

"You don't look gay." Travis said as he balanced his head on his hand.

"He forgot his pride flag," Gene told them in my place.

"Uh well, here guys! Popcorn!" Aphmau said as she walked in, obviously hearing the yelling from the kitchen.

"Kawaii~chan wants to play truth or dare."

"I'll start first." Aphmau set the bowl of popcorn down on the coffee table and sat down on the floor. "Dante, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What are you most self-conscious about?"

"Uh, My knees I guess." I struck Gene with a weird look at the mention of 'knees'.

"Lucinda, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Depict a human life through interpretive dance."

"Are you reading these off your phone?"

"SCILENCE."

She began moving her body gracefully. First imitating birth as just jumping, then school as throwing a hat off her head, work as writing in a book, marriage as throwing a bouquet behind her, she soon laid down on the ground. Then she began to stand up and positioned her hands as if she was shooting an arrow.

"End." she sat down.

"That was great, but what happened at the end?" Asked Kawaii~chan asked.

"The skeleton war."

.

.

.

"Anyway, Gene, Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who.....In this room are you most likely to make out with?"

"Zenix."

"We've already made out twice today."

"GENE'S GAY?" Questioned Garroth.

"THEYRE DATING?" Zane's disbelief was the most visible thing ever shown.

"KEEP YOUR GOLLY GEE JUMPIN' JEHOSHAPHAT VOICES DOWN, my goshness!" Guess who said that.

"We went on a date and have been dating since earlier today." I filled them in.

"Hah, that's gay," Dante chuckled.

"WHAT?" shouted Zane again, still in shock.

"Shut up Zane."

A series of yelling broke out.

"DON'T TELL HIM WHAT TO DO."

"WHAT IS THE SKELETON WAR?"

"THIS WAS A BAD IDEA, KAWAII~CHAN."

"CAT ATE MY DANGNAMMIT WAFFLES THIS MORNING."

"GENE IS NOT GAY, HE'S PANSEXUAL"

"WHAT DOES PAN MEAN?"

"HELP! I LOST MY WOOL SOCK!"

"No ones even yelling serious things anymore." Aphmau broke the chain.

"SALTY FLOWER POTS."

"Okay, what even Cat?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me if there are any mistakes.