11

Gene's pov

I woke up as I saw Zenix laying on the carpet on the ground as Sasha was next to me on her phone, barely sparing me a glance. I checked my phone for the time and realised it was almost eight in the morning. Zenix has classes tonight so I didn't bother waking him and instead I went to the kitchen to begin pouring my cereal. Sasha didn't have work today but I did so I needed to leave soon.

I almost kissed Zenix. Oh. That's something. Sasha is probably going to die of laughter when she finds out what happened. It's also still pride month and we were going to a pride parade tomorrow. I saw a lot of posters everywhere promoting it. I eventually picked up and left.

Sasha's pov

I was hanging out with Zenix in the front room, he had just woken up and now we were talking.

"I think your sister would be a great leader."

"You are just saying that to be nice."

"You're right." I smiled.

"Anyway, Do you like anybody?"

"Nah, I think people are cute or whatever but I haven't really crushed on anyone.'

"You are a free spirited pony galloping around."

"Hah." I paused for a moment. "Do you like Gene."

"Yes, why?"

"You're just going admit that?"

"I am being open to you, friend." he said in an almost mechanic voice.

"Okay, didn't you like him in high school?"

"Yeah, WAIT HOW DID YOU KNOW?"

"I am a smart human."

"You didn't even have a clue I was gay until I told you."

"Well I figured it out after, I had suspicions you liked him before but denied it because I thought you were straight."

"As if."

"Aw, You don't want to date me?"

"No, you are good looking but no."

"Fair play." I held my hand out. "Wanna paint my nails."

"Oh the nether no." Zen said as a response turn his face away from my hand.

"But you're gay!" I shouted as I began chuckling.

"WOW, I am out of here!" He said defensively as he got up and began leaving the room and I called for him from behind.

"I didn't mean it." I was smirking.

"SURE." he spat running to his room laughing.

I wish it could always just be me and Zenix. Gene's company is annoy for the most part. He's fine but I honestly prefer Zenix.