Chapter 24

Lin Xinglan moved Qiang Jingyi's hand away from covering her eyes. Qiang Jingyi didn't mind, still, he had both of his arms loosely around her waist.

She didn't think much of it as she was more focused on the foreigner. She looked at him from bottom to top, observing him.

"I'm embarrassed that you had to see this side of me... Hello, my name is Xinglan. It's nice to meet you." She smiled as she took out her hand towards the foreigner.

Zaki Yaman looked blankly at her hand as he didn't have any clue what she was trying to do. Seeing his expression, Lin Xinglan remembered that in this world, they didn't know what a handshake was so she awkwardly took back her hand.

Excluding herself, Qiang Jingyi was the only one who knew what she tried to do. She did the same thing to him in the past, at first he naturally didn't understand what a handshake was but then she taught him.

He grabbed the hand she had taken back and held it, trying to stop her from doing the same thing to the foreigner if it would happen again.

Zaki Yaman shrugged and introduced himself, "Hello, Xinglan. I'm Zaki Yaman, his highness' friend."

Lin Xinglan looked at Zaki Yaman and then at Qiang Jingyi, "En, what a handsome friend you got." She nodded, as she thought, two handsome men together was really a feast to her eyes.

Qiang Jingyi's eyes dimmed, "Then what about this lordship?"

Lin Xinglan, with a serious look, responded, "You're really handsome."

Only then did he feel content, his eyes lightened up and were no longer dark as a smile crept over his face.

She knitted her eyebrows in confusion as she noticed he was happy for some reason she didn't know.

What a weird prince.

Lin Xinglan continued to talk to Zaki Yaman:

"Big brother Zaki is from the South Continent?" She curiously asked, dark skinned people such as him usually came from there.

Zaki Yaman only nodded in response with a smile on his face.

"I see. You must had it tough to travel from there to here... Going through deserts, the heat, wild forests, and so..."

He was surprised that Lin Xinglan would had such knowledge. Commoners were poor so they couldn't afford books, it was normal for them to not know much about the lands and such things.

"No, not at all. But you really surprised me, seeing your behavior now, I wouldn't expect a young girl like you would use such a foul language." He laughed, making Lin Xinglan so embarrassed that she had to put her forehead against Qiang Jingyi's chest to hide from him.

"I only talk like that when I have outbursts or when I talk to myself.... I didn't mean to show this side to the two of you..."

Qiang Jingyi was indeed startled to hear her use foul language but he wasn't bothered with it. Truth to be told, he found that kind of side of hers adorable, speaking foul words with her soft voice, how could it not be adorable?

He softly patted her head that leaned against his chest, he was satisfied with Zaki Yaman's act as he made her get so close to him. Maybe Qiang Jingyi would forgive him for being called 'big brother' by Lin Xinglan.

Zaki Yaman's smile went wider, "Hehe, so we are the only ones who know this side of yours? Aw, you make us sound like we are special to you. Since you call me big brother, I shall call you little sister."

Lin Xinglan considered over what the foreigner said but she couldn't find any problems with it so she smiled back.

On the other hand, Qiang Jingyi didn't take it as simple as Lin Xinglan. He glared at Zaki Yaman but Lin Xinglan noticed it and shot him a warning look as if she told him to be nice.