Chapter 47

Walking up to Qiang Jingyi, Zaki Yaman slowly spoke, "Are we going to... Chase after them?"

Qiang Jingyi raised his head up as he briefly looked up to the sky, "No. This lordship has something else to handle. Besides... How will he react when he finds out..."

Zaki Yaman heard his last sentence and smirked, "So it was a success? Ha, that would show him what will happen if he messes with us."

"Burn this place down. We are leaving."

Fire slowly devoured the whole Yu manor, leaving nothing behind, not even the plants. The light blue clothed man frowned in bitterness, seeing his own place getting destroyed was very unfavorable, all his precious things were just gone like that, and not to mention... Yu Shun swept his gaze to the culprit, not bothering to hide his detestation towards him.

"Why did you have to choose my place of all the places you could have chosen instead?"

Fu Hanyu slightly pouted as if he was wronged, "Your place didn't look very appealing to me so I just felt like choosing it."

Yu Shun calmly gritted his teeth hatefully, "You..."

His pout slowly turned into a smirk as he playfully spoke, "Well, on the bright side, we have all the map pieces. We are going back, Xavier should be waiting for us now."

In a blink of an eye, the two figures disappeared from the sight, leaving behind the henchmen as they left in their own pace.

"Nngh...." Slowly sitting up, Lin Xinglan rubbed her sleepy eyes as she tried to fully wake up.

When her sights cleared up, she slowly swept her gaze around her surroundings, it appeared like she was in a dark room with burning candles, and she recognized the room - It was Qiang Jingyi's bedroom!

Soon enough, she stopped her gaze when it landed on a huge dark figure in a corner of the room.

"Jingyi?" Not getting a response back, she got off the bed and ran to him, "Jingyi, are you okay? Where are you hurt?"

She clutched one of his sleeve and slightly shook him, "Hey, Jingyi-"

"Lin Xinglan."

The moment she heard him say her full name, her eyes widened as her face paled, she was shocked and the hand she used to hold his sleeve trembled.

"That's your full name? It's pretty." His eyes that used to hold so much warmth when he looked at her were strangely cold, making her slightly stunned.

"How-?"

"How did I find out? Why don't you ask that fiancé of yours, I'm sure he will happily welcome you." Qiang Jingyi's voice was cold and monotonous, but his eyes showed a trace of mockery as if his relationship with her was simply a joke.

Lin Xinglan was speechless, she didn't know how things had turned into what it was now. Having to heard his words, she knew he had found out some things about her and it was all Fu Hanyu's doing and his running mouth. However, even though Qiang Jingyi had found out, she wasn't sure if she should tell him everything. She didn't have the guts.

Qiang Jingyi watched her and knew what she was thinking, he closed his eyes as he sighed before he coldly removed her hand that held his sleeve, and walked past her.

"Jingyi..?" She was so shocked over his sudden action that she couldn't turn around to face his back as she was frozen to the spot.

"Enough. No matter how much I wait, you will not tell me... This shows how much I mean to you and it seems like I don't mean anything to you for you to be so distant with me. Since you are being so distant...."