Chapter 56

Deep inside the forest outside of the border of Qin, a large mansion could be seen and surrounding it were plenty of henchmen secretly hiding among the trees. Their senses were sharp and they carefully guarded their territory, if they failed their job, their young master would end their lives. The previous ones had already lost their lives for being incompetent of guarding their territory, they didn't want to be the next ones.

Inside the mansion, Fu Hanyu lowered his gaze at Xavier, who kneeled with one knee against the ground, as he sat on his throne. His throne. It wasn't as shiny and flashy as the dragon throne, it was made of precious black ores that he once discovered inside a cavern. With the clothes he wore, whenever he sat on his throne, his whole figure would ultimately stand out.

"Young master, it seems like we have problems." He didn't dare to look up as he had his eyes locked on the floor. "We have the copy of the whole map, however..."

"However what?"

Xavier calmly reported, "This one discovered that there seems to be hidden codes in the map that aren't visible to naked eye and because of that, the map we have is utterly useless."

How classic... Fu Hanyu couldn't help from inwardly commenting.

He should had thought about it beforehand but he never expected for such an old map to use secret codes. It seemed like one could not underestimate ancient people. Fu Hanyu let out a brief laugh, his mind unconsciously drifted to a pair of certain people.

Qiang Jingyi, I might have lost the battle but I will win the war.

A dark emotion flashed in his eyes, Fu Hanyu leaned back and licked his lips excitedly. Time was almost up, it was soon time for him to end the prolonged war and as for how he was going to do it, he had to carefully think through it. He was drown in his own complicated thoughts for a long time. Xavier, who was kneeling, didn't utter a word and obediently continued to kneel, he didn't want to disturb his young master. However, Yu Shun, who had been standing in the background, couldn't remain still, his legs were aching to rest as he would drink tea.

A loud sigh escaped from his mouth, catching everyone's attention in the main room. Fu Hanyu gradually lifted his eyelids and stopped when his eyes were half opened. Xavier saw that his young master was disturbed and wanted to reprimand Yu Shun for daring to interrupt his younger master's thinking but he wasn't given the chance when Yu Shun's voice rang throughout the room.

"Fu Hanyu, how about I tell you something?"

Smirking, Fu Hanyu looked curiously at him, "Oh? You got something juicy? Do tell me."

Instead of replying to Fu Hanyu, Yu Shun moved his gaze to a henchman of Fu Hanyu and ordered him, "Get me a chair and a table... Also tea. Preferably, yellow tea."

The henchman naturally knew that Yu Shun was someone important as he often hanged out with the young master, he bowed before getting a chair and ordered someone to brew yellow tea.

Xavier, who saw all of it, wanted to beat Yu Shun up so badly and hopefully getting him killed in the process. He was standing before the young master, how dared he act as if he was the boss when he was definitely not! Xavier gnashed his teeth and hatefully cursed Yu Shun in his heart, his hands already clenched into fists. If it wasn't for his young master, he would had already killed him and fed him to the wild animals.

After a short moment, a chair and table were brought, Yu Shun calmly took a seat and afterwards, he received an exquisite tea cup filled with hot yellow tea. Inhaling the strong smell that came from the tea, he closed his eyes and exhaled peacefully, he enjoyed the feeling and ignored the people.