Ch 11. Famous

Their store promotion lasted for two days. Pei Ying spent three days at the studio to help with packaging and shipping before Ren Shanshan let her go home.

She was extremely tired, but the rise in sales barely comforted her.

After she returned home from the studio, Pei Ying lazed around for two days before getting back to life.

She was particularly excited because her walk-on for Light Shines on Raiment of Rainbows (LSRR) was finally airing that day!

She'd participated in another production that aired on Star TV before, but it didn't have as impressive ratings as LSRR. The production was even willing to spend money to get the topics about LSRR on the trending searches.

The TV drama aired at 7:35pm on the dot, so Pei Ying sat down in front of the TV early and watched the news before it.

She was a bit worried that the drama broadcast would suddenly get canceled or delayed for some reason or another. After all, it was something that she'd encountered before.

But after the commercial ended, the drama started airing. Pei Ying let out a breath, her attention focused on the episode.

"What are you doing? How can you let Shi Jing wear this?" Shi Jing's manager on the TV screen threw the champagne colored skirt at Shen Liuguang, eyebrows furrowed in anger.

A few of the girls in the dressing room laughed to themselves. Shen Liuguang lowered her head and looked at the skirt in her hands, her eyes red. "I don't know what happened. When I checked it previously, it was fine..."

Shi Jing sat in front of the dressing table silently and glanced at the girls through the mirror. Her manager was still agitated with Shen Liuguang. She stood up and looked down at the skirt that Shen Liuguang had prepared. "There's still 30 minutes before the start of the runway walk. If you can resolve the problem in that time, I'll still wear your skirt onto the stage."

These words were like light shining down from the heavens, reviving Shen Liuguang in an instant. "Don't worry. I'll go fix the skirt now. I'll definitely let you walk onto the stage!"

Shi Jing nodded, nearly imperceptably. "That would be the best outcome."

"Oh..." Pei Ying was sitting behind the table, pen in hand. She made a note in her book, "The emotion here isn't quite right..."

As she watched her performance on the screen, she recorded all the things she found unsatisfactory into her notebook.

This notebook was born the first time that she acted in a TV drama. Up to this day, it was nearly half filled. Every once in awhile, when she wasn't busy, she would flip through the book, going over and correcting herself to better her acting skills.

After the runway walk finished, Pei Ying basically had no more scenes. But when she saw the runway scene on the screen, she was a bit shocked.

The person walking down that stage was her, but it wasn't her. Every movement of her arm, every step she took, even her eyes burned intensely. She looked like she'd been born to walk down that runway.

She was nearly captivated by herself.

Pei Ying couldn't held laughing. After the episode finished, she turned off the TV.

When she woke up the next day, she decided to check up on her Weibo.

With the popularity of LSRR, there would definitely be a discussion about the latest two episodes out. There might even be a few words about her.

She was dumbfounded when she logged onto her Weibo. More than 90k new fans and 1000 new messages... She hadn't even gotten this much attention when she was cursed at before!