Ch 31 CEO Song, these documents need to be signed with your name.

Song Nanchuan was wearing one of his preferred light-colored suits with a red tie. Elegant and handsome, he was especially eye-catching among the middle-aged men present.

With that speck under his slender eyes, he casually glanced over to the door, carrying an ineffable expression.

Pei Ying scolded herself. All it took for her to waver was seeing Song Nanchuan's face.

The director was at the head of the group, so he took the opportunity to introduce each of the CEOs inside the private room. "This is CEO Wang. This is CEO Jiang. This is CEO Song."

Everyone greeted each other. Sitting in the middle was CEO Wang, "Alright, we didn't invite you to stand here as punishment. Everyone, have a seat."

After he spoke, everyone sought out a seat. The room was large, and there was more than enough room for some ten plus people. Aside from the three Universe executives, only the four main actors and the director and assistant director were inside the private room. The rest of the crew sat in the main dining area.

He Wan was the second female lead in Season of Love. When she entered, she'd already targeted Song Nanchuan. Seeing the spot beside him empty, she quickly hurried over. But before she was able to take a seat, Song Nanchaun turned and shot her a look.

To put it in terms of wuxia stories, his look was full of murderous intent. He Wan was startled, and then she moved away from the chair to sit in another empty spot.

Pei Ying was about to sit there, but after He Wan took the seat, she could only find another one. She took a look around, but the only open seat left was the one beside Song Nanchuan.

...They all did this on purpose, didn't they?

She bit her lip and then walked over to sit down beside Song Nanchuan. Seeing that everyone had taken their seat, the waiter started bringing out the food. This was a very famous seafood restaurant. All the food brought out was seafood and it all looked extremely fresh.

"The seafood here is pretty good. Please help yourselves." CEO Wang picked up his chopsticks and grabbed a piece of lobster. Following, the rest of the guests picked up their chopsticks. Pei Ying had a piece of scallop and was preparing to peel a piece of lobster when she heard CEO Wang ask, "I heard that Ms Pei really enjoys seafood?"

Pei Ying was taken aback. She smiled at him. "Yes."

"Then make sure to eat more tonight. You must try the shrimp dumplings here. The steamed fish as well; it's very fresh." As he said this, CEO Wang turned the turntable so that the dumplings and fish were in front of her.

Pei Ying quickly said, "Thank you, CEO Wang. I can get it."

"You're welcome. You're the female lead for this drama, right? It will be tough. Do well. Our CEO Song thinks very highly of you."

Song Nanchuan finally turned to him and said, "CEO Wang, you sure have a lot of things to say tonight."

CEO Wang laughed at him and then closed his mouth and started peeling his lobster.

With their words, Pei Ying suddenly grew a bit embarrassed. She glanced over at Song Nanchuan, who avoided her gaze. He lowered his head and kept eating.

Everyone had heard a bit about the things between Pei Ying and Song Nanchuan, so the atmosphere at the table was a bit strange. The director decided to pick up the role of host as he started some conversations to lift the mood.

Pei Ying didn't speak much that meal, and she only made a short response when questions were directed at her. She picked up a crab leg and took a bite. She wanted to crack off the crab shell, but due to her inattentiveness, she cut herself.