Side story 1

Pei Ying and Song Nanchuan’s two wedding ceremonies went for roughly half a month before concluding.

Because the two ceremonies were held in different countries, different guests were also present at each. As bridesmaid though, Ren Shanshan followed along from a castle to the seaside.

The media hadn’t been specifically invited to either ceremony, but many photographs from the wedding still ended up leaking out, attracting great envy from the netizens. And since there were two ceremonies, Pei Ying naturally also had two wedding dresses. After the ceremony concluded, she would post a few shots of herself in her wedding gown, which led to another massive dog slaughter ground.

“CEO Song truly loves you (worship) Two wedding gowns and two wedding ceremonies. I don’t care, I want that too qaq”

“Makes me want to get married, but the man next to me won’t propose (pleading) I guess I’ll just stick around and have some dog food…”

“Both dresses are beautiful! My long-legs Pei Pei looks good in anything she wears!”

“So beautiful t^t Gonna use it for my wallpaper t^t”

“I want to get married like this too. What do you think (smile) @boyfriend”

“The last time I saw such a large dog slaughter was on another sadistic couple’s Weibo too (worship) Welcoming my Pei into the dog abuse deluxe package (smile)”

“So, the honeymoon’s next, right? Come on, I’m not scared! Stream it live on Weibo!”

Of course, Pei Ying didn’t stream anything. Aside from eating and having fun during the day, she also had to take care of the energetic Song Nanchuan at night, which meant she hardly had any time to abuse the dogs online.

Song Nanchuan didn’t log into his Weibo at all either, only occasionally sending out some scenic photography on his friends feed, paying particular attention to the location tags.

[Second Brother] Okay, we get it. You’re honeymooning all across the globe. You don’t have to post about every single place. I don’t want to see it (bye)

[Song Nanchuan] Jealous? (cool) You could block me if you really didn’t want to see anything 

[Second Brother] Thanks for the reminder. I’m blocking you now 

[Song Nanchuan] Come on, I know you couldn’t bear to. Such excellent dog food isn’t easy to come by.

[Second Brother] ……Get lost.

[Song Nanchuan] If you’re really that envious, you could go find Pei Ying’s friend, Ren Shanshan (smile) Didn’t you guys get along really well at the wedding? 

[Second Brother] Get along? With that corrupt old driver?

[Song Nanchuan] You two have already progressed to such a filthy level? (scary)

[Dad] Who’s Ren Shanshan? The bridesmaid?

……

The chat went silent once more.

However, Brother Two was called into the study for an explanation about the so-called filth.

Pei Ying’s honeymoon lasted for nearly a month before they returned to A City.

It was already May by then. The Academy Awards were held in mid July, and to qualify for this year’s awards, The Performer decided to release on May 5th. That day also happened to be Teacher Xing Xin’s birthday.

Back in April, the production released two posters. At the time, Pei Ying was on her honeymoon, so she could only reblog the images on her Weibo. But now, she was back just in time to attend the film’s opening.