Ch 21

Song Nanchuan’s lawyer letter put a lot of the paparazzi in their place. Seems like the series on him and Pei Ying wouldn’t be seeing a fourth installment in the foreseeable future.

“Your CEO Song really is amazing. These paparazzi are usually ferocious, but after this lawyer letter went out, all of their Weibo’s were deleted, fast as lightening. And now, everything’s all calm.” Ren Shanshan was browsing Weibo as she gave Pei Ying a follow-up report.

Pei Ying raised her eyes slightly as the makeup artist did her makeup. She didn’t dare make too large of a motion. “These paparazzi bully celebrities as they wish, but Song Nanchuan’s company must have lawyers. They wouldn’t have the guts to go up against him.”

“True. The Song empire is so large, they could put those people out of business.” Ren Shanshan started to grow envious as she spoke. “I want to catch a CEO too. Does your CEO Song have any CEO friends?”

Pei Ying, “…Even if he did, (I) wouldn’t (let him) introduce them to you. I don’t want you hurting the poor guys.”

Ren Shanshan, “….”

She glared at Pei Ying unhappily. “What do you mean by that? Although my legs aren’t as long as yours, but all the places that should have something have something, okay? How can you say I’m going to hurt them?”

“…Because you have too much stuff. I’m afraid that you’ll cause them to be unable to get out of bed.”

Ren Shanshan was about to make a retort, when she pondered over Pei Ying’s words. Surprised, she said, “Pei Ying Ying, no wonder you have a man. With words like that, you’re going to overtake me soon.”

Pei Ying, “….”

With a friend like Ren Shanshan and a boyfriend like Song Nanchuan… How would she have kept her innocence?!

Once again, she felt like her soul was being tortured.

After her makeup was done, the photoshoot commenced and proceeded quickly.

The theme that Ren Shanshan came up with this time was “colorful fruits of all kinds.” Not only were fruit incorporated into the material for the clothes, Ren Shanshan had also prepared some fruit to be used as props, to make the photos more appetizing.

Pei Ying’s makeup was also especially tender. The corner of her eyes were smudged with red eyeshadow and glitter. She gave off the very essence of a young lady.

Because they weren’t adding too many new items to the store, the photoshoot progressed quickly. When it was time to change clothes, Pei Ying secretly ate a strawberry and sent Song Nanchuan a photo.

[Ying Ying] So? Cute, right?

[Chuan Chuan] Very cute. I want to take a bite. (glutton)

[Ying Ying] (laugh)

[Chuan Chuan] Things are a bit busy at the office today, so I won’t be able to leave until a bit later. What time are you done? I’ll have the driver pick you up. Go to my house and I’ll pick you up for dinner after I finish up at work.

[Ying Ying] Okay. I should probably by done by 4.

[Chuan Chuan] Okay, I’ll have the driver head over before then.

[Chuan Chuan] Love you. (flying kiss)

“Pei Ying, what are you laughing about by yourself? Have to flirt a bit when you’re changing clothes too?” Ren Shanshan glanced over at Pei Ying, who rolled her eyes. The sour scent of love was fermenting in the air!

Pei Ying pouted and then stuffed her phone into her bag. Then she went to change her clothes and continue the photoshoot.

When they finished taking pictures of all the clothes, it was 3:30. Song Nanchuan’s driver was already waiting outside for her. Pei Ying changed back into her own clothes, but was too lazy to clean off her makeup, so she headed out just like that.