Brother's bestfriend

Y/n's POV

"H-H-Hello! I am Lee Y/n!" I bowed. Is it too fast? Let me start from the first. My name is Lee Y/n, I never knew I had a brother until two days ago, I am 23 and my brother is 24-25. My parents divorced when I was a child and each of them took my brother and me. We both got separated, but my brother had a picture of us while i don't and I don't really remember anything.

My mom suddenly decided to tell me the whole story. We both live in Seoul but what I didn't know was that my brother was an idol. I knew that idol but wasn't really a fan of him. I like BTS more, especially jimin. And when I knew about my brother being friends with jimin, I became nervous and kept on sweating but the point right now is to meet my brother and stay with him.

*skip time

I packed most of my daily use stuffs and i carried a big luggage. I was still in my house and today is the day I move in with my brother. I feel sad leaving Mom alone but that's what I have to do because she was the one who wanted me to move out.

"Mom, I am going to miss you! Let's meet once in a while!" I smiled as I hugged her. "Of course we'll meet! And find a boyfriend quickly! You're not allowed to see me unless you have a boyfriend" she joked. "Alright" I chuckled. We waved goodbye as my cab came to my view.

I told the driver to send me to the address Mom gave me. We stopped at a very big apartment. Currently my brother isn't staying at his group's dorm and he lives alone in a big apartment. I gave the money to the driver and went in.

I saw the man who I would call him brother. I froze at my place as we were both the only one in the lobby but he was still wearing a mask and also sunglasses.

I walked over to him and he looked at me with a smile. "Y-Y/n?" He asked shocked and I nodded "brother!" I hugged him as he hugged me back. We hugged each other for a while. "I missed you so much!" He spoke "I never thought I have a brother and not to mention an kpop idol" I smiled and he smiled back "you still look pretty, I look old now" he joked and I laughed "we're only around 2 years different" I said and he smiled.

He brought me, more like dragged me, to his apartment out of excitement. He carried the luggage for me. We both came into the apartment and I look around. "Explore" He said and left to which I think is the living room.

I explored the apartment before gasping. It was more like a penthouse than an apartment. It was huge and not to mention, it has two levels. I was so amazed that I blanked out.

"Y/n! Come here!" He shouted from the living room. I ran there and he opened his masked and sunglasses. "Let's get to know each other better" he smiled and I nodded. He was very handsome and it isn't my fault if I fell in love with him which I won't!

"Let me introduce myself first, my name is Lee Taemin aka your big bro, but you have to call me oppa" he smiled and I nodded "hello my name is Lee Y/n aka your lil sis. You can call me anything you want" I smiled at him.

We talked for a bit and he showed me my room which I am going to be staying in for a while until I get a husband. Which is going to be a while.

I cooked and he helped me. I decided to do all the chores since he is paying for my living cost and all that. It was night like 7 pm. We had our dinner a while ago.

"Sis! I am going out with a friend of mine" he said and I looked over to him "oh ok! Be back home soon!" I smiled "actually, do you want to join?" He asked and I thought about it for a while. "Who is your friend?" I asked "it's not my group members" he smiled "oh, is it your best friend?" I asked as I might know who it is "yes!" He smirked playfully "I know who it is, I am joining!" I said excitedly.