She wants to be me and i want to be her

(Probably the longest title, lol)

Y/n's POV

"Shoot!" I shouted as I shoot. Yes I talk to myself. The ball went inside the hoop and all of the girls shouted. "KYYAAAAA!" They squealed for me, yes for a girl. You could say I am a tomboy, I love sports, getting in trouble and accidentally flirt with a girl. My best friend, Onew............is a human.

Alright he's handsome but average at sports. I'm ugly but good at sports. It was currently gym lesson and my girl classmates were sitting on the benches as me and the boys played basketball.

My team was currently leading by 6-2. The loser team will get a dare from the winner team, which is my team. "Y/N! HERE'S SOME WATER!" "Y/N HERE'S A TOWEL!" "MY TOWEL IS BETTER! IT'S FROM FRANCE" "MY WATER IS FROM THE ALPS ITSELF! 100% PURE WATER!" "HWAITING!" They all shouted.

I went to the girls and they squealed. I grabbed one of the girl's water bottle and gulped them until it finished. "I'll take the rest later" I winked and they squealed, I think I saw one fainted.

I continued playing. Yoongi, the basketball master of this school, was in the other team. "Yoongs! I guess you aren't the master of the basketball afterall" I said and he smirked "well you better watch your back!" He said and ran pass me.

Well, he just made me easier to win. I blocked his way of shooting and grabbed the ball and pass it over to my teammate. "I would recommend you not to tell what you are gonna do" I said and he smirked. "You are good" He gave me a bro fist.

*after gym lesson

I went inside the girls' locker room and they all squealed, I saw a bunch of them half naked as they changed their clothes, "oh you could put the bottles on my table if you'd like" I smiled "YES OPPA!" They said in a unison.

"I'm not a boy though" I said and they chuckled in a unison, I was a bit creeped out, were they like 12-plets or something? (I don't know the names, I only know twins, triplets and quadruplets)

"But that's your nickname" they smiled. "Alright, I'm fine with it" I smiled warmly. "So cuteee" they squealed softly. After changing our clothes, we head back to the classroom.

A group of boys, who are hungry for girls, surrounded my table that was filled with water bottles. The girls followed behind me. "Hello, do you have any business with my table?" I asked boredly.

"Yoo bitch, stop taking our girls. You probably forced them to fangirl over you" the gang leader spoke. "Done talking to my table? Now move, I want to sit" I said and one of the boys pushed my shoulder.

I gave out a sigh. "Do you really want to fight against me?" I asked with a scary glare. They flinched at my sudden glare. "Of course! I have a black belt in taekwondo" the leader bragged.

"I don't have any belts but I'll win" I said and he snickered. "Do you think a small girl will stand a chance against me?" He asked as he pushed my forehead with his index finger.

I grabbed his finger and bend it upwards making him scream in pain. I pushed him to the side making him crash against my table and chair. "Look at what you've done to my table and chair" I pouted and the second member glared at me.

"You bitch!" He shouted and ran towards me with full speed. I jumped and kicked his chest making him fall against one more person. 3 down, 2 more to go! The fourth person jumped with full force and I noticed that behind me was a door which wasn't closed.