Pretty kitty

Y/n's POV

I left the hospital room in sadness. I started crying and the people passing by me gave me pitiful looks. The nurses especially knew why i was crying. Yesterday i got a call from the hospital saying that my boyfriend got into a car crash.

He told me he was in Daegu with his family but when i heard that it was a case of drunk driving i knew he was lying and was going to a club behind my back. I was at the electronic store, buying a new controller for my boyfriend, when i received the call.

I even brought the controller with me to the hospital so when he wakes up i could give it to him. The doctor said that there were no major injuries and i was relieved. When i walked into the semi private room, i saw my boyfriend all bandaged up.

He was still unconscious and i cried beside him. When the nurse saw me, she assumed i was his sister even though we looked nothing alike. I told her i was his girlfriend but she was hesitant to believe me.

When i asked her why, she revealed the other patient on the other side of the room by removing the curtain separating the two beds. "She was found in the car crash with him. She also wore clothes that were a bit too inappropriate" the nurse had explained.

Not only did he lie, but he also was about to have sex with a stranger behind my back? Was I not good enough? I told the nurse to tell him that i broke up with him as soon as he wakes up. The nurse gave me a pitiful look and agreed. 

I left the room and now here i am. With a box of controller in my hand that i will probably never use because i don't play games. I stopped crying and think about everything before realizing that he was not worth my tears.

I am a mature woman, i shouldn't cry over things that aren't worth it. I decided to go home and just give the controller to my neighbor and his hybrid. I know they both love to play games. I just hope they don't already have one. 

I walked pass the hybrid section of the hospital and saw some sad owners, some happy owners and some lone hybrids walking around. "HOLD HIM DOWN!" i heard shouting and i whipped my head back.

"Be careful! He has sharp nails!" I saw 6 nurse and 1 doctor holding a hybrid down on the roller. "LET GO OF ME YOU FUCKERS!" the hybrid hissed. A snake hybrid? I looked closer and saw the white ears with a black tip above the orang hair. A cat hybrid. 

I couldn't help but notice the blood on his body. He looked like he was stabbed. I winced as i imagined the pain. I saw a few cuts near his eyes and cheeks as well. His chest rose and fell in a speedy pace. 

When the roller got closer to me, me and hybrid made an eye contact. I saw immediately what was he feeling. He was scared. I couldn't just barge in and help though, that would create complicated scenes.

I was about to walk away when i felt a swoosh behind me and an arm gripped around my neck in a headlock while his other hand wrapped around my waist. My eyes widened in confusion, what was happening?

When i looked at the roller, the hybrid was no longer there and i saw a few nurses on the floor while some were holding their arm and cheek, blood trailed down slowly. "DON'T TOUCH ME OR I'LL HURT HER!" the angry voice boomed from behind.

I dropped the controller on the foor and gripped onto the hand that was chocking me trying to pull it away slightly from the tight grip. "Sir please release the woman or else we'll have to call special forces" the doctor warned.

His grip got tighter making me whimper from the lack of air. I kept quiet as i didn't know what to do. The other patients and guests looked at us with terrified looks. "DO NOT COME ANY CLOSER" the hybrid said sternly.