Twins

Y/n's POV

"Jimin stop!" I shouted making the whole canteen looked at us. Jimin was fighting with the school playboy named Kai. Kai looked at my ass when I was walking and jimin was pissed off so he started to throw punches at him.

Jimin my twin brother, older than me by 2 minutes, is different from me. He is more of a bad boy but I am more of a good girl. My parents don't like jimin and they always scold jimin for making troubles in school. While I was never scolded. The world is unfair.

But even though my parents don't like jimin, I still love him. He also love me the most. We are always by each other's side and never separates. Back to the story, on lunch time in school,

"Jimin stop!" I said "but he fucking checked you out!" Jimin glared at Kai. Kai and jimin was pulled back by their friends. I stood in the middle of them, I knew Kai had a crush on me even though he is still a playboy. He likes to tease me because he wanted my attention but kai is my friend and I'll only see him as that.

"Kai! Stop checking me out!" I glared at Kai and he smirked "you have nice ass though" he winked at me and I saw jimin raging "YAH!" jimin shouted "Jimin please calm down" I said but he was still glaring at Kai and struggling out of his friend's hold to punch Kai again.

"Jimin look at me" I said calmly and he looked at my eyes. By the way since we're twins, we can do some sort of telepathy. 'Calm down!' I said with my eyes. He calmed down and his gaze soften when he saw mine. 'Sorry' he looked down.

"Umm Chanyeol right?" I asked the guy beside Kai which is kai's friend. "Yeah" he nodded "please treat him, I'll treat my brother" I said and they bowed and apologized for Kai and me and jimin's friend did the same.

*skip time

I asked permission from the principal if we could skip lesson because I need to treat jimin's wound and the principal agreed. I treat his wound in silence, it's actually the first time that he has ever been out of control. I was still mad at him for making such a big ruckus.

"Sorry this might hurt" I mumbled softly and I put some alcohol on his cheeks. He winced in pain and he gritted his teeth. I put a bandage on and after that I put the tools back to their places. Jimin was still guilty and he kept on looking down, I sighed.

"Jimin, talk to me" I smiled at him and he looked at me. "I'm tired" he lied. "You always say you're tired if you wanna get out from a situation you don't like" I rolled my eyes and he smiled at me "you know me too well" his smile turned into a frown. "I was out of control today, I don't even know why, I am so sorry." He apologized

"It's fine but you need to buy me some chicken today!" I said excitedly and he laughed "Okay" he nodded. "Ugh after this, we will go home and then I'll get scolded for the fifth time this week" jimin rolled his eyes annoyingly. "I'll help you Okay?" I said and he shook his head. "I am a man and I'll be responsible for my deeds" he said proudly and I snickered. He glared at me

*at Home

As expected, jimin got scolded but I made up an excuse and my parents stop scolding jimin. "Anyway mom, dad, there's a concert soon and I want to go" I pouted cutely. They laughed at my actions "who's concert?" My Mom asked "WANNA ONE!" I squealed and jimin laughed at my excitement

My parents glared at jimin "Why are you laughing?" My dad asked fiercely "am I not allowed to laugh at this house?" Jimin scoffed and tension began to grow again "not after you did something bad" my mom mumbled but enough for everyone to hear. Jimin slammed the coffee table and got up from the couch, he went back to his room.

I looked at my parents and sighed "you should at least let him laugh or smile, I don't want to go to their concert anymore, you guys are mean" I frowned and went to my brother's room.