Lazy but cute

Y/n's POV

I woke up and my hand roamed around on my boyfriend's side of the bed. "Chim Chim" I called and opened my eyes to see he wasn't there. I grabbed my phone and texted him.

LazyBaby:
Chim Chim
Where are you?

ChimChim:
Downstairs babe
I'm cooking breakfast for us
Come downstairs

LazyBaby:
But I want to sleep more with u

ChimChim:
Don't pout

LazyBaby:
How do you know I'm pouting?

ChimChim:
Babe,
We've been together for almost 4 years
Of course I'd know

LazyBaby:
Fine, I'm coming down in a minute

ChimChim:
Okay

I turned off my Phone and rolled around the bed and stretched my body before finally sit up and walked downstairs. Suddenly I fell down. "IT HURTS!" I whined. I heard running footsteps and it was jimin.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? What hurts?" He asked panickedly. "You were too rough last night" I groaned and he chuckled. "Come here" he smiled and carried me bridal style to the dining chair. I look at him cook as I played with my phone.

Then I saw his notification on his phone. It was Namjoon.

LeaderHyung:
Jimin-ah
We have practice in an hour
I know it's last minute
But the manager just said it to us too

JiminNoJamz:
But I thought he had an off day today

LeaderHyung:
Hey Y/n,
Pass this to jimin yeah?

JiminNoJamz:
How did u know it was me?
And okay

"ChimChim, Namjoon said you have practice in an hour" I said and jimin's eyes widened. "What? I thought I had a day off today! I already planned everything for today's date!" Jimin groaned and I looked at him and smiled.

"We can always postpone it, there's always time Chim" I smiled and caressed his cheeks. He leaned on my hand and I smiled. "I'm sorry, even though i promised you today" he sighed disappointedly.

"It's fine" I smiled "now go make breakfast and go get ready. I want to join you in your practice. It's been a while since I saw you practice" I said excitedly. "I'll call tae to bring yeontan so you can play with him Alright?" He asked and I nodded.

If I had a tail right now, it would be wagging. He pecked my lips "sorry but thank you for understanding" he smiled and I smiled back. "It's your career and you love it. It's also one of the reason that made us meet" I said and he nodded in agreement.

"Now hurry up, I'm hungry" I pouted and he chuckled before serving me the kimchi fried rice. Such a heavy breakfast but okayyy. Jimin's cooking is actually very nice, although a lot of people say Jin's cooking is great but you should also taste jimin's. It's very good too!

After we ate, I decided to wash the dishes. "ARE YOU SICK?! DO YOU HAVE A FEVER?! WHY DO YOU WANT TO WASH THE DISHES? FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER!" He asked worriedly and placed the back of his palm against my forehead.

"You're not sick" he said and I laughed "I just wanted to help. Your day has been slightly ruined. I know how hard it was to book the restaurant. Especially the 'SPECIAL' seat. Not only that but you also booked a a lot more things for us. You even made an appointment for a massage today" I said and he sighed.