Model

Y/n's POV

I was walking down the street to buy some groceries. I bought some fruits, meats, vegetables, eggs, milk, butter and etc. I passed by the section of sauces. The sauce that I wanted was at the top. I was tip toeing to get it. I even jumped a bit. Suddenly I felt a warmness behind my back, grabbing the sauce that I wanted.

I looked behind me and saw a handsome man. He smiled to me and gave the sauce to me. "Thank you for helping me" I bowed my head a bit. "You're welcome" he said and left. I put the sauce in my basket and went to the counter.

"Is that all?" The lady asked "yes please" I smiled and she told me the price, I paid and leave. I was holding a bunch of plastic bags. I went out of the grocery store and saw the same handsome man from before, leaning against a beautiful expensive car.

It looks expensive. I don't know anything about cars, I don't even know brands or prices. He was playing with his car keys. A beautiful lady, with bold color, short and sleeveless dress went up to him. She flirted with him but he ignored her.

The lady scoffed and leave. Lady, it's still 2 o'clock in the afternoon and you're wearing clothes that looks like you're going to a club. Tf? The man saw me and he smiled. He ran over to me and looked at the bags I was holding.

"Let me help you with that. Actually I was waiting for you. I wanted to ask you something" he smiled. "Okay But can I ask for your name first?" I asked and he nodded. "Sorry for my rudeness, my name is Park Jimin." He bowed. "My name is Kim Y/n" I bowed back.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked "I'm sorry, am I supposed to?" I asked nervously. "It's okay if you don't know me but, I am the owner of bangtan modeling agency. BMA. I would like to have you as a model. You are very beautiful and I think you would be successful in only a few months. What do you say?" He asked and I was shocked.

I've heard about BMA, it's a very famous modeling agency. Those people who you see in magazines are mostly from BMA. Not only that but the OWNER/CEO, himself is asking me personally! "I'll accept it. I was trying to find a job anyways." I smiled. "R-really? You don't want to think about it first?" He asked and I shook my head, "it's alright, I already accept it" I smiled.

"Great! We need to sign the contract which is in my car, I'll send you home too. You can't walk around holding a bunch of heavy plastic bags." He smiled and I nodded. We went to his car and he's such a gentleman that he opened the door for me. "Thank you" I said and sat down.

He went to his own side and turned the engine on. "Here are the contracts, please read it first, after reading it please sign over here and here with your name on it" He pointed to the place I need to sign on. "Okay" I said and start reading.

I told him my address and he brought me there. I live in an apartment with my brother. My brother is a photographer in a modeling agency too but I don't know which one. His name is Kim jong in, his nickname is Kai. We are not blood siblings. we're step siblings but that doesn't mean we can't be close with each other.

*skip time

I finished reading the contract and I signed it. Jimin looked at me and smiled. "We have arrived" He said and I gave him the contract. "Thank you, when Will I start working?" I asked "you'll start tomorrow. I'll call your new manager and bring you to BMA building. I'll give you some stuff to do tomorrow" he said and I nodded.

"Thank you for bringing me home Mr.Park" I smiled and he smiled back. "No problem new trainee" he said and left after I went in my apartment building. I grab the grocery bags upstairs. I opened the door and my brother was there watching a movie while laying down on the couch.