Author's short dream about jimin

*18, December, 2018

Author's POV

I went inside the living room and saw BTS, they were chatting. Suddenly jimin saw me and grabbed my wrist before dragging me to a cubicle.

When I said cubicle I meant a very very tiny room. He pinned me to the wall and I got flustered. He stared down at me intensely, I thought he wanted to kiss so I tiptoed because I'm short but he also tiptoed.

I went back to my normal not-tiptoeing height and jimin did the same. No words were exchanged. I wrapped my arms around his waist because I'm short as his arms were on the side of my head. Then my naughty arms suddenly grabbed his booty.

He grabbed my arms away and I felt embarrassed. Instead, he pinned my arms down and he leaned in, I closed my eyes and waited for the kiss but then the cubicle door opened and a couple came in. I looked at them in confusion and they glanced at us before proceeding what they were doing.

They were learning languages. I was confused and another couple came in the cubicle, learning languages too. The cubicle was very small making me and jimin suffocate. Jimin dragged me out and brought me to a dining room.

He pinned me to the wall and almost kissed me but a member of BTS, which I had forgotten who, called jimin's name. Jimin sighed before going to the living room and me and jimin went out of the living room. Jimin went to the person who called him and then I saw my mother staring at me like she saw the whole thing, then I woke up and felt embarrassed because I grabbed jimin's butt then he pulled my hands away.

I felt rejected but also I didn't mind because my heart was racing the whole day.

———————————————

*few months ago, which I forgot (also another dream of author's)

BTS had just done their 'not today' welcome back stage in mnet. Aka this performance ⬇️

They were walking back to their dressing room and me and jimin were behind the rest. Jimin was watching their performance on my phone which I had recorded for him earlier. Then i pecked his cheeks. He blushed and it was the same shade as his hair color. Aka that color. ⬆️

I chuckled. The end!

(Yes this was my dreams, real dreams that happened. There was one more but I forgot about it already)