Oldest but not the best

Jimin's POV

Me and my little brother, jihyun, were playing archery. I aimed the bow before shooting the arrow. The arrow went straight to the middle of he target and I smiled proudly, my brother scoffed "only that?" He asked and one of my eyebrows lifted.

I got a perfect score, no way is he gonna get the same score. He aimed his bow and immediately shot the arrow which went through My arrow in the middle making it cut open.

My eyes widened as my jaw dropped. Why am I even surprised at this point? He's always more perfect than me no matter what. I won't be the one ruling this kingdom, he will as our parents favor him more. He scoffed arrogantly.

"Look hyung, If you're not gonna win, don't bother asking me to play with you. It's a waste of my time" he gave the archery to his personal butler and walked away. I clenched the bow that was on my hand. Even though I was the older one, he was better than me.

More perfect than me. He always beat me in everything. But what people didn't know is how arrogant he is and how badly he treats me. He doesn't respect me at all. I'm always kind to him but he never returns the favor. "Prince jimin, would you like to join your mother's tea party?" My personal butler, Jungkook, asked.

"No, I'm gonna be here" I said and looked at my bow. This was my specialty. Bow and arrows were my specialty yet my perfect little brother beat me to it even though he rarely train for it. I grabbed an arrow and show the target.

My butler watched me and I knew he was pitying me.

Y/n's POV

"This is my first and only daughter, min Y/n and this is my first and only son, min yoongi" my mother, the queen of daegu, introduced me to the queen of busan. "Where is Y/n's told to be fiancé?" My mother asked. "Jihyun" the queen of busan called for her son,

A quite handsome guy came over with a smile that seemed so fake and a bit annoying for me. "Hello princess and prince" he bowed and kissed the back of my palm. I curtsied and my brother bowed to jihyun. "He's the one she'll be wedded to. He's the best out of the 2 son I have" the queen of busan said to my mother.

"Where's the other?" My mother asked "jihyun, where is your brother?" The queen of busan asked. "He lost a game with me, he's probably training to be better" jihyun said arrogantly. "Wow, you must be a talented guy" My mother smiled.

"Yes I am, I am proud to say that I am" jihyun smiled. He looked at me and I ignored his stare "mother, can I walk around?" I asked "we're having a tea party here" my mother scolded "let her walk around" my brother defended me "this is not your palace, you have no right to decide that" my mother glared at yoongi.

"You can walk around dear, do you want jihyun to accompany you?" The queen of busan asked "no thanks, I want to be alone right now" I said and she nodded understandingly. "Jin, make sure she's safe" my mother said to my personal butler.

"Of course your majesty" he bowed and I walked around the palace. It was bigger than my palace but this place was a bit too tense? I don't know how to say it. There's something wrong going on in this palace and I don't know what. I was suddenly curious about the first prince.

The queen of busan definitely favors jihyun more than her first son, probably because jihyun is the definition of perfect to her but not to me, he was a spoiled brat and I fucking hate those people. "Jin" I called "Yes princess?" He asked

"Bring me to the first prince" I said and he nodded. He went to one of the palace guards and ask where the first prince was. "I think he was at the archery room. It's just right there" the guard lead us the way and we thanked him.