Kidnapped

Y/n's POV

I looked outside through my balcony. What's the point of being rich when you can't have your freedom? Never did I once stepped out of this mansion and I don't think I ever will.

Just then my mom came in, she smiled at me happily. "Come in here, don't always be outside, you're gonna catch a cold" she said and told me to come to her. I scoffed.

My mom was the one who suggested everything to my dad about keeping me in here forever. Just because my cousin had depression and wanted to kill himself doesn't mean I have depression too!

"Get out of my room" I pointed at the door. "Y/n....."she looked at me sadly "get the hell out!" I shouted and she looked at me once before getting out. I locked my door and cried myself to sleep.

I'm freaking 20 years old and never have I stepped on grass, streets, roads, and more! I don't even own any shoes! Why would you wear your shoes inside the house? Not only that but I've never seen people other than my families!

I just want to escape but I know I can't, the mansion is heavily guarded not only that but i don't even know where the entrance door is. I sighed. And slept.

*next day

I woke up and instantly took out my phone, I watch YouTube, read wattpad. Play some games. The only thing that I'm happy about is that, I have strong WiFi connection, I can watch my idols forever!

KNOCK KNOCK

I didn't open my door because I know that it was my breakfast. "Miss, your breakfast is ready!" My maid said. I ignored her as always. I went to the balcony and looked outside.

I smelled the fresh air. "Morning" I said to nobody in particular. I haven't eaten in a while, not really that hungry but i should eat or else I'll starve to death.

*skip time

I've been spending my time outside on my balcony, planning for an escape. I heard someone knocking on the door again. "Y/n?" My dad called. I went quiet. "Y/n? I know you're in there. Please come out of your room, your mom and I miss you" my dad said.

"Miss me my ass, you work everyday for 12 hours" I muttered. "Y/n? We love you please come out" my dad said and I got mad. I went to the door and harshly opened it. My dad was looking at me sadly.

"YOU LOVE ME?! IF YOU LOVE ME, GIVE ME MY FREEDOM! GRANT ME MY ONLY WISH!" I yelled and some of the maids that were in the hallway looked at us.

"You know I can't do that, the outside-" I cut him off "-world is a dangerous place. I know that, but I'm willing to take the risk" I said and he shook his head "no matter what, i won't let you step out out of this house" he glared at me.

"Go away and never talk to me again" I looked down and he slapped me. "Don't disrespect me. I am your father!" He shouted. "YOU THINK I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I WAS ADOPTED?! GET OUT OF MY FACE!" I punched him and went inside my room.

I locked the door and my father hit the door. "HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!" My father's voice was heard from the outside. It's already late and I went to sleep.

*midnight

I sneezed. I looked out of the balcony's door and it was opened. I thought I closed it. I closed the door and shivered. I felt a presence behind me and it was a man. The man covered my mouth and my eyes.

I didn't struggle because what's the point? I was carried and was brought to a car. I heard some of my guards shouting. I heard police cars. I sighed and the man who covered my eyes and ears whispered to me.