So, i'm your wife now?

Y/n's POV

"Students! We will have a field trip next week!" The teacher said and everyone cheered, including me. I looked at my best friend, eunha and she smiled. "Where are we going?" A students asked. "We're going to the beach and stay in a hotel! We'll be there for 3 days. Since after all it's almost summer" the teacher explained.

Everyone started murmuring against each other "what you'll need is swimsuits, of course the swimsuits will be the one from school" she said and everyone groaned in annoyance. "How am I supposed to show off my body?!" A girl asked "this is a field trip not a sex trip" the teacher said

"And if in this trip, one of you girls got pregnant, you and the father of the baby will get expelled and brought to the police station to pay fines and you will be banned from entering this school. Then you'll need to bring some money, outfits, your gadgets and more important stuff. Also don't forget to bring sunscreen. There will be a bar in the hotel which we will make sure nobody can come inside. Alcohol is not allowed. And if anything is lost on the field trip, we will not be responsible for it. Take care of your own things. The hotel room will have 3 single beds and you will share with 2 other classmates." the teacher explained.

"If you wanna have sex, there are some condoms in one of the drawer of the nightstand" she said and the boys and girls started flirting with each other. "Any questions?" The teacher asked and nobody raised their hands up.

"Okay, you may go home now" she said and everyone cheered and left the classroom. "Eunha" I called "hmm?" She hummed as she looked at me "will you be doing that with your boyfriend?" I asked "definitely" she smirked and I chuckled. "Good luck, don't get pregnant" I said and she laughed.

"What about you? Don't you think you need to start to make a move already? And he also likes you. I don't understand why both of you won't make the first move even though both of you already know you both like each other" she said frustratedly.

"Can't you convince him to make the first move? I don't want to be the one, you know how awkward I am and you're his sister afterall" I blushed "fine, I'll talk to him" she sighed and I side hugged her. "You're the best!" I grinned and she chuckled.

"Alright, bye!" She waved and went inside her house. I waved then continued walking to my house. I hummed a song as I continued walking. I then saw a bakery. "Smells so good" I muttered to myself and looked inside the shop.

I saw some breads, cakes, and pastries. Since I like breads, I went to the bread section. It just smells so good and fresh. Some people were inside, eating. I don't have money with me right now, so I sighed and went out. I walked back home and then stopped when I heard rustling behind me.

I turned around and saw a bush. It was moving. I shivered and continued walking again but then I heard footsteps. "Who are you? Can you stop following me? If you're a thief, I don't have money, if you're a rapist, go rape other people, I don't have a good body. If you're trying to prank me, go fuck off. If you're my stalker, go ahead and stalk my boring life" i rolled my eyes and the man chuckled.

"I'm none of those, well maybe a bit of the last" he said and I turned around and saw the famous K-POP idol. My eyes widened and I choked on my saliva "aren't you Park jimin?!" I asked and he quickly covered my mouth and looked around.

He sighed in relief when he didn't see anybody. He looked at me and smirked "are you an army?" He asked "no, I'm a human" I said and he rolled his eyes "very funny" he laughed sarcastically. "Follow me" he said and of course I followed him.

I know BTS' members, songs and more but I'm not an army. But most of my friend and classmates are. Eunha is too. Her brother, eunwoo, is a trainee. Jimin brought me to an alleyway and suddenly when I took a turn, someone blindfolded me, put an apple in my mouth and tied my hands and legs.