Confusing Fate

Y/n's POV

I was currently in the backstage of BTS' concert. My bias wrecker, jimin, noticed me amongst the crowd and after the concert, he told me to go to the backstage and here I am now, waiting for him.

I heard running footsteps towards my way and I looked at the person, it was the one and only Park jimin. Well technically not ONLY since there are a lot of PARK JIMINs out there. But the only Park jimin who is in BTS. He smiled at me. "Can I know your name?" He asked, panting and I blushed "Choi Y/n" I said and he smiled widely.

"I think I fell in love at first sight" he admitted. Hun, I fell in love with you ever since you debuted. I squealed and then kept my cool. He laughed at my attitude. "Please be my girlfriend" he said and my eyes widened. Why didn't I expect that?

"Umm, I'm sorry I can't" I declined. He looks hurt. "W-What? Why not? Am I not your favorite or something? Is it something I do?" He asked and I shook my head. "I'm an ARMY but i just can't date an idol. It's too weird because i wanted to be the more perfect one in the relationship. I know this is selfish and I totally just threw away a very good opportunity and maybe I will regret it for the rest of my life but I'm sorry I can't. It makes me self conscious and I don't like that feeling" I bowed.

I'm very stupid.

He smiled. "Alright, I hope you're still our fan after this" he said "I will don't worry" I smiled. "Can you sign my army bomb?" I asked and he chuckled and signed it with a permanent marker. "I really love you" I smiled "but not in the way I wanted it too" he muttered "PaRdOn?" I asked and he shook his head.

I saw him still hurt. "Maybe we are fated for each other, maybe we're not. We will never know but if we are fated for each other, then I'm sure we'll meet each other again right?" I asked and he nodded. "If we meet again then that means we are fated for each other" he said and I nodded.

"I'll be your girlfriend then" I said and he grinned making his eyes disappear, "I guess I'll work hard for you" he said "fighting!" I cheered and left the backstage

*6 years later

I woke up and stretched. I woke up to my fiancé beside me. I'm already 25 yet I still haven't got married. But no worries now, I'm already engaged. His name is Park.............Jihoon, Not from wanna one. He's very manly and mature and he's a beast if you know what I meant. Especially last night.

I looked at the hickeys that were made on most part of my body. They were red-purple-ish. The scratch mark from my nails on his back was very light but there were so many of them. He groaned and hugged my waist.

"Morning babe" he smiled "Morning to you too babe" I chuckled and pecked his lips. "I'm so lazy to go to work" he whined and I chuckled. "Go make money" I said and he laughed. "Of course I will, to support our future family" he winked and I chuckled.

He stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I don't work since my parents are rich and I also have a rich boyfriend. He is the owner of a famous restaurant in Seoul. I looked at my phone's reminder,

Reminder:
- start diet for a week
- go swim
- buy face masks
- buy new lotion
- go to the salon
- hangout with jihoon's mom

I may look like a spoiled girl that's because I am but not really spoiled but still spoiled. It's still morning, I guess I'll start having a morning swim. I grabbed my bikini and wore them, I put on some sunscreen and went to the swimming pool in my backyard.

I jumped inside and started doing laps. "Babe, I'm going now" he went to me and gave me a kiss. "I've had my breakfast and yours is on the table, hurry up and eat" he said and I nodded. I waved him bye and he left. I continued doing more laps before heading to the dining room with only a towel covering me.