Voice

Y/n's POV

I am not mute, I am not cursed Either, I am just saving my precious voice. When I was a child, I loved to sing so much that I would sing or hum every second. One day my voice stopped coming out. Me and my parents panicked. We went to the hospital and checked it.

The doctor said I had an injury with my sound box. The doctor told me not to talk, scream or sing that much. I stopped screaming and singing too much. But it still didn't work so I stopped talking. I talked by writing in a sketchbook.

My old friends think I am weird and they avoided me and eventually I don't have any friends anymore. I never talked for 5 years now. I used to hate silence but now I just love the silence and peace.

I was being driven to school by my brother. He's name is Min Yoongi, he loves to sleep and he's married with his pillow. He is one year older than me and he's a senior in my school. He's in the last year of school. He has 6 best friends and I envied him but he always tried to make his friends become mine but I always reject because I don't want to be left again.

We arrived in school and I was holding my sketchbook and a marker. I went to my lockers and he did too. Soon his friends came and he left, leaving me alone. "Hey look! It's the mute girl" a girl said. "Hahahahah! She's so weird? No wonder she has no friends" another girl said and I just sighed. I closed my locker and went to my room.

Apparently I was late by a minute but the teacher was very strict so I was scolded. "Ms. Min! You are a minute late! Where have you been?!" She shouted 'Sorry Mrs.Kim, I heard someone talking about me and I got distracted' I wrote. Since I am used to writing, I now write like a flash.

"Since you have good grades, I'll let you slide this once" she glared at me 'thank you' I bowed and went to my seat. Of course that pink haired boy who sits beside me is as annoying as always.

"It's a first seeing you got scolded by Mrs.Kim" he smirked 'shut up and listen to the lesson' I glared at him and he made a gesture of zipping his mouth. I was so focused that I didn't realize that pink haired boy, who I already know his name but don't wanna use it, was staring at me the whole lesson.

'Do I have something on my face?' I wrote on a note and he smirked. He wrote something and passed it back to me. 'Yes! Beauty' he replied and I blushed a bit but rolled my eyes. I crumpled the paper and throw it away.

Soon it was lunch

*skip time

"Min Yoongi!" I heard a familiar sound called my brother from behind. My brother, who was standing right next to me, turned around and I saw pink haired boy. "Yah Jiminie! How dare you call me without the hyung" my brother hit jimin's face. Jimin laughed cheekily before turning his eyes to me.

"Hi Y/n, oh and since you went to the bathroom just now in History, we have a project coming soon, we're both partners, can I have your number so we could talk about it?" Jimin asked and I hesitated. "Y/n, I'll wait in the car" my brother said and I nodded 'fine my number is ********' I wrote and he smiled brightly.

"Omg thanks Y/n-ah, and also, I lied about having a project. I just wanted to have your number so I could annoy you" he smirked and ran away. Park fucking jimin!

I went to the car and slammed the door harshly "hey! Don't hurt my baby" my brother joked and I rolled my eyes playfully. We went back home and of course as soon as I arrive home, I got a message.

It was from unknown but I already knew that it was jimin.

Jimin: have you arrived home?

Jimin: can you help me on our math homework on number 7?

Y/n: yes I have and no I don't want to help you