He can't see but he can feel

Y/n's POV

"Y/n! We have a new patient, manager wants you to handle him" my co worker who is also a nurse like me, said. "Okay" I said and grabbed the patient's file. I flipped open the page and flipped over for informations.

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 20
Birthday: 13 October 1995
Occupation: none (was supposed to be a student)
Sickness: blindness
Cure: surgery is the fastest and most effective way
Notes to nurse: he doesn't have the willing to live anymore, hadn't felt happiness in 4 years

I saw more informations and felt sad for this boy. He was younger than me by 2 years. The cause of his blindness is because he is always stress and the stress ruined his brain and unfortunately ruined the part of the brain that controls the vision of eyes,

Such a young boy and yet he can't see the world. He started to be blind at the age of 15 years old meaning 5 years ago. They went to 'just One day' hospital but until today they cannot cure him, so he transferred to this hospital.

"He will be under your care?" Another coworker, popped out of nowhere. "Hobi" I smiled "jimin? Yeah" I said sadly. "You pity him don't you?" Hobi asked and I nodded. Suddenly the thought of someone being blind and not able to see the beautiful things in this world pains my heart and without realizing, the tears flowed down.

"I'm his doctor, i'm supposed to cure him and I feel the same way as you" he hugged me. We have been quite close ever since I started working. He is like a brother to me and his wife is like my sister. They are both a ball of sunshine. Their house is so happy all the time.

His kids are also a cute fluff ball of sunshine. "He's in room 311 if you're wondering" Hobi said and I thanked him before leaving. I knocked on the door to announce him my presence.

He didn't answer so I just went inside. He was looking out of the window even though he couldn't see. He could see light and dark since his eyes are just very blurry and he could see faded colors. I cleared my throat and he looked at my direction.

"I'm Y/n, I'll be the nurse that takes care of you from now on" I said and smiled even though I knew he couldn't see me. "You know who I am" he muttered and leaned back on his bed. His eyes were beautiful, they were brown colored and very beautiful.

Too bad he couldn't see. "Jimin, do you want anything?" I asked politely. "I want to read books and watch movies" he muttered and thought I couldn't hear him since he was talking more to himself. "I'm sorry, but how about songs? What song do you like? I'll turn it on for you" I said and grabbed my phone.

"Songs?" He asked like he hadn't heard the word in a while. "Yeah, what song do you want?" I asked "a-any Chris Brown songs" he muttered shyly. "Okay, I love his songs too especially this, take me down and pie" I said and turn it on.

"T-Thank you" he thanked me and I smiled. "It's fine, and you should call me Noona, I'm 2 years older than you" I joked. "N-Noona? You sure you want to be close to me? People usually say that then after a few days they drift apart from me" he said sadly.

I ruffled his hair which made him flinch. "Sorry" I muttered "I won't leave you alone. I'll be here whenever you need me" I said with happiness laced in my voice, "can I really trust you? I don't want to get hurt again Noona. This world is cruel" he mumbled.

"Once you dig deeper into the world, you'll get to see how beautiful it is. Don't lose hope to live, it's something very important. God made you for a reason" I said and continued ruffling his hair.

"You're Nice Noona" he smiled and I gasped. "You smiled! For me! I'm so happy!" I hugged him and he hugged me back awkwardly but then it turned into a comfortable one. "Keep on smiling and I'll keep on giving you rewards okay?" I asked and he nodded like a little child.