Guardian

Jimin's POV

"I wish ,from now on, someone will care and love me and protect me from any bad things" I wished as I saw a shooting star passed. I got bullied everyday in school and I am a slave for them. I am poor, my father is in the hospital and I work as a bartender in a club so I could get some money. I need to pay hospital bills, school fee and my electricity and water bills.

My boss hates me but he still let me work because he and my dad are friends, not good neither best friends but only friends. Girls or woman will seduce me every night to get on bed with me. Of course I control myself and didn't accept them, I am not an animal.

I live in a small- no tiny house alone. Since my dad is in the hospital I live alone. It was night and there's school tomorrow so I decided to sleep early. I also wanted to find a day job so I could get more money.

*next morning

I woke up to hear someone cooking in my house. I woke up sleepily and walk over to the kitchen. I saw a girl? She was very pale, using a white dress and had smooth black color hair.

"Who are you?" I asked sleepily. she turned around and smiled at me. She turned off the stove before talking "I am your guardian angel, your wish was granted last night and I am here, I am here to help you and care for you and Also love you. My name is Y/n and I am now your fiancé, nobody can know I am your guardian angel and I know everything about you jimin" she explained. Too much to handle in the morning.

"W-what? My wish was granted and you are my fiancé? And also my guardian angel?" I asked disbelief and she smirked "want me to pinch you to see if you're dreaming or not?" She asked jokingly but I nodded and she pinched me lightly but I can feel this was all real.

"It's all real?" I asked and she nodded "i work as a florist in a shop called 'hope's flower' and I will help you get money, I will also attend the same school as you, don't worry I will handle my own school fee" she smiled and I was shocked.

"How do you get money to pay your school fee?" I asked "well... The florist I work in gives a lot of salary and if I work extra hours, I will get more money" she smiled brightly. "I'll enter your school today and here's your breakfast" she gave me my breakfast.

It's been a while since I had proper meal. I usually buy some snacks or microwaveable food from seven eleven. I thanked her before digging in my food. Suddenly she gave me a bracelet.

"This bracelet will help me know when you're in trouble or sad or angry" she showed me the same bracelet on her hand "if people asks, just answer that it's a couple bracelet and in school just tell them I am your girlfriend" she smiled and left to change to my school uniform. I get ready too and we walked to the school together.

*skip time

Every eyes were on her and they were all glaring at me. "Isn't that the new student?  She's so pretty, why is she with jimin?" "Yeah right? She is probably a model but why is she with that stupid guy?" "Hahahahhaahh jimin? I can't believe it, a loser with a beautiful and pretty new student walking together?"

I was getting pissed off by the second. Suddenly I saw three familiar faces. "Well well well, who do we got here jimin?" The leader of the three bullies, Namjoon, asked me "is she your girl?" Jin, the oldest asked  "hey girl, just be with us instead, why be with a loser when you can be with us handsome men?" Jungkook the youngest one asked.

"I am his girlfriend and I am happy about it" Y/n answered and I heard everybody gasped then whispered. "WHAT?! That was a good joke" The leader laughed. "It's not a joke" she answered back. The bell rang and everyone rushed to their class. I drag Y/n to the principal's office and we both had the same schedule so I brought Y/n to where my class is.