Short red dress

Y/n's POV

"Move on!" Jaerin, my crazy best friend, said. "I can't!" I answered "you'll meet someone better. Not only did he cheated on you, he abused you, stole your money and abandoned you!" Jaerin said furiously.

"Thanks for the foods and sojus" I thanked Jaerin. "No pro- hey don't change the subject!" She scolded me. Busted. (Not the variety show).

"I'll set you up on a blind date" Jaerin said and I shook my head vigorously. "Please Y/n, you need to move on from him. He left you 6 months ago" Jaerin plead. "I'm stupid but I still love him and no matter what, I'm going to wait for him until he comes back to me" I said and Jaerin slapped me.

"WAKE UP! HE'S NOT COMING BACK! HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU! HE USED YOU!" Jaerin shouted and I sobbed. I was mentally unstable and Jaerin made it worse. "Fuck" she cursed and comforted me.

*skip time

It's already at the end of the night and I already finished three buckets of ice cream, four bottles of sojus, two boxes of donuts, twenty pieces of candies.

"Go brush your teeth" Jaerin sighed. I brushed my teeth and she slept on my bed with me. "I'll set you up on a blind date. It's the best choice. The man who you're going to meet is my boyfriend's best friend. He's rich, kind and has a good personality. He's perfect" Jaerin described.

"He'll not be better than HIM" I emphasized the word him, meaning my ex.
"He'll be much better than HIM, just go rest" Jaerin said and I slept immediately. "Sloth" I heard her muttered.

*next day

"Morning Jae" I smiled "Morning Y/n" she smiled back. "We need to find you something to wear for tomorrow's date. Go and take a shower! I'll call my boyfriend" Jaerin said and she pushed me to the bathroom.

I turned on a song and sing into it. "Y/N, I KNOW HOW BEAUTIFUL YOUR VOICE IS BUT I NEED TO TALK!" Jaerin shouted. I'm guessing she's at her phone. I stopped singing and went out of the shower.

I went out and Jaerin smiled at me. "Just called my boyfriend, you're going on a date tomorrow!" She cheered and hugged me. "Let's go shopping." She smiled and I nodded.

*shopping mall

MY PARADISE! I actually just window shop because I'm broke. CRI. "Let's go buy something!" She dragged me from one store to the other. So far we've been to 6 shops and I have bought 2 complete sets of outfits.

"Next! The dress you're wearing for tomorrow!" She said I looked at her eyes wide. "D-dress? I hate dresses! No! I'm not wearing a dress! I'm wearing my comfy hoodie and ripped jeans with a beanie! If he doesn't like it, I'm sorry, he's not meant for me" I complained and Jaerin sighed.

"Please Y/n! He's a rich man! He will bring you to a five star restaurant!" Jaerin said and I shook my head. She sighed. Her phone rang and I saw it was her boyfriend.

She answered and before she could say anything, I grabbed her phone and talked. "Hey Chanyeol! Can you tell the man I'm having a blind date with tomorrow to not bring me to a fancy restaurant? Just a simple restaurant please! Something that I could wear a hoodie and ripped jeans to" I said.

"Yah!" Jaerin took her phone back. "Sorry baby" Jaerin apologized. "Okay, forget what Y/n say, she's crazy" Jaerin spoke again and I glared at her. "Bye Love you too" she ended the call and glared at me.

"I'll buy you the dress. Just pick" she said and I gave up. I randomly picked a dress and she shook her head. "Pick something more beautiful" she said and I groaned. I saw a red short dress. It was beautiful and I loved it.

BTS Jiminie ONESHOTS ♡जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें