Rain

Y/n's POV

"Be careful on your way home" my boss said and I thanked him and bowed before leaving the building. I walked to my apartment building since it was quite near. I walked in the late night and I could see it was darker than usual as it was about to rain.

I walked past a bakery and saw a homeless man peeking inside through the window. "Fucking bitch" he cursed and I just ignored him before getting inside. I bought some bread for breakfast tomorrow. I paid for it and head out.

I looked at the homeless man who was still staring inside at something. When he noticed my stare, he turned to look at me and the rain started pouring heavily. We made eye contact for a few seconds and I broke it off by staring down at his appearance.

He was definitely homeless but he was very handsome. A flower beggar. "Want some?" I asked and gave him a bread. He looked at me "t-thank you" he bowed and grabbed the bread from me before running away into the rain from embarrassment and shyness. I just shrugged and opened my umbrella before walking back home.

The next day came and I went to work again. I had to do quite a lot of works today since one of our team didn't come as she caught a cold. I'm going to visit her after this. "Y/n, thank you for managing jihye's work" the boss thanked me.

"No problem, I didn't have anything to do anyways" I replied and he smiled, "Umm I-I was w-wondering if y-you wanted to Umm you know, grab a dinner tonight, together?" He asked "I'm sorry but I have to decline your offer, I am quite busy today" I said.

I had already made plans with my bed that I will laze around and read wattpad and WEBTOONs on my phone. It's Friday after all, I had to have my Lazy-fun-Friday "O-Oh I see, some other time then?" He asked and I nodded "sure" I smiled.

He got flustered and blushed a bit before sitting back onto his desk. After a while, my work was finished and it was 8 pm. I remembered I needed to visit jihye so I bid goodbyes to my co worker and boss and walked to the convenience store to buy some medicine and a few foods and bottle of waters.

On the way to jihye's house, I felt someone following me. I looked behind me and saw last night's flower beggar. He cleared his throat from embarrassment and scratched his nape. "Want more food?" I asked and when we made eye contact, it started raining again.

Like yesterday.

Good thing I brought my umbrella again, it's rainy season after all. "I-I'm Sorry b-but can I? O-Or you can just give me a b-bit of money" he said and put his hands out. "What's your name?" I asked. "J-Jimin" he bowed. I opened my umbrella and gave it to him.

"Can you wait here for an hour? I need to go to my friend's house for a while then I can treat you to dinner or just cook you something" I explained and he took the umbrella hesitantly. "O-of course I can wait!" He smiled happily and sat down on the ground.

"Try to take some shelter by the meantime" I said and smiled slightly at him before walking away from jimin. After another few minutes of walking, I finally saw jihye's house. She had left the door unlock for me earlier so I could get in.

I came inside and turned on the lights then I locked the door so no thief's or burglary could come in. "Jihye!" I called out and went to her bedroom "Y-Y/n?" She sneezed and I nodded. "Hi, how are you feeling?" I asked and put the back of my palm against her forehead,

"Dead" she replied and I laughed at her dramatic response. "I brought some medicine and food" i said and she thanked me. I went to her bathroom and wet a towel to put it against her forehead. Then I gave her a bottle of water for her to drink before heading to the kitchen.

I cooked her some food and fed her before feeding her the medicine. I looked outside and saw that it was still raining, I wonder how jimin is. Is he cold? I started to get worried since I do have a caring personality that is passed down by my mom.