Beauty

Y/n's POV

Working as a makeup artist is not easy. My whole family does makeup and their jobs are related to makeups. My dad has a makeup company, my mom has a school for makeups, I work as a professional makeup artist with the products of my dad's and the lesson of my mom's.

I have worked with a lot of kpop groups and soloist. I am not the best in my family but I do job quick and perfect. Right now I am on my way to Bighit entertainment. They called me to apply makeup on a group called BTS. I mean maybe MOST Korean people know who they are. They are international, national and very good looking people.

Thing is, I am working there starting from today. If allowed, I will still help other groups makeup. We arrived and my driver opened the trunk and took out my luggage. I am not staying there, everything inside the luggage is makeups. I also brought a few extra clothes just in case.

I went inside the building. There was a lady behind a counter. "Hello miss, how can I help you?" She asked "oh I am the new makeup artist, Choi Y/n" I smiled. She smiled back and nodded. "Please follow me" she said and I nodded.

She leads me to a room with the CEO in it. She bowed and left. "Oh you must be Y/n!" The CEO said. "Ah yes I am, nice to finally meet you" I bowed. He smiled and looked at my luggage. "You have the nicest luggage out of all my makeup artists" he complimented it. I laughed.

"Anyway, I'll introduce you to the boys. Just a reminder you're older than them but you're the youngest out of all the makeup artist I have" he said and I nodded. First he brought me to the makeup room and I put my luggage there, then he brought me to a dance practice room.

When he opened the door I see that they were dancing to Spring day. Which is their new MV. The music ended and I unconsciously clapped my hands. The CEO laughed at me and I suddenly became embarrassed.

The boys looked at me then at the CEO. They bowed and greeted. "2, 3, BANGTAN, annyeonghaseyo, bangtan sonyeondan imnida" they bowed and the CEO clapped his hands.

"Boys, I want you to meet your new makeup artist. Her name is Choi Y/n but of course you'll all call her Noona" the CEO said and they nodded. "Y/n, these are BTS. Come to my office every morning for your schedules and if you don't have a schedule then you're free to do anything" he said and I nodded. He then left

"Uhmm Hello, I'm Y/n" I smiled. "Hello! My name is-" I cut RM off. "I know who you guys are already. I did some research and I don't think I need to since everyone's talking about you these days" I smiled and they smiled back.

"Uhmm can I watch while you practice?" I asked and they nodded. "Sure! But make sure to watch us clearly!" Taehyung or V, teased. I giggled but then I felt a hand on my shoulders. "Noona, watch me too!" Jimin whined and I ruffled his hair. "You're cute" I said and he blushed.

They practiced dancing and after an hour they took a break. I told them I'll be meeting the other makeup artist. I walked to the cafeteria and saw 3 women eating pizza. I walked over to them

"Hello, my name is Y/n, I am the new makeup artist" I bowed "hello! Are you the maknae from the rest of us?" A lady asked. "Yes I am eonnie" I smiled. "We'll give you a few tips if you need them, by the way my name is Celine, the oldest and the head of the makeup artists. The two of them are just my old friends. They work at different place, so their names aren't important since you probably won't even meet them again" she laughed and I laughed back.

We talked and get to know each other. Apparently she told me to be careful of the two bitches. They are also a makeup artist but loves to cling on the boys. Celine's favorite is taehyung and She and taehyung is secretly dating. Everyone in the building knows except the fans.