Ero-manga writer (M)

(Warning: this chapter may contain smut! If you don't know what ero-manga is, it means erotic manga)

Jimin's POV

"Jimin~" my wife, Park Y/n, called me from downstairs. "Fuck" I muttered. I quickly hid my 'magazine' inside the drawer of my nightstand. "Yes baby?" I shouted back. "Dinner's ready, come down!" She shouted again.

I should hide my 'thing'. I changed to an oversized shirt to cover up my crotch area. I went downstairs to see my pure, angelic, innocent wife in a cute pastel pink apron.

"Jiminie!" She hugged me. I chuckled at her cuteness. She's too pure and innocent and I'm far from that. We've just got married half a year ago and we never had sex. Our farthest would be passionate kiss that last from 5 minutes. You never know how painful it is when I have to hide my boner and resist myself from touching her.

It's making me crazy. "I made some army stew" she smiled and put it on the table. I almost drooled at the food. "I'll go change first, you can start eating" she smiled and went to our room.

My wife is an manga author. I've read some of her manga story and it's really good! But it's more suited for a girl. She came back in my fucking shirt without any pants. This is why I'm going crazy.

She sat Infront of me and ate with me. "So how's work today?" She asked me. "It was fine, Taehyung had to seduce a middle aged woman for her to agree to our collaboration" I chuckled as I rewind the scene.

I am a model. Kim Taehyung is my manager. The middle aged woman is the CEO of Gucci and Taehyung wanted me to collaborate and style for them. So he had to seduce the middle aged woman and she gave in and accepted it.

"I can imagine that" Y/n chuckled. I smiled dreamily at her. "I love you" I grinned "I love you too" she pecked my lips.

*skip time

"I need to work, you can go to sleep first" Y/n said and of course I nodded like an obedient puppy. We have a room for Y/n's work. We call it her work room, yeah so creative yeah I know......sense the sarcasm..PLZ.

Anyway, I'm not allowed to get inside because she doesn't want me to see her work and spoil it to everyone. I am a loyal husband! Trust me a bit! But it's actually fine since I have a small storage room where I put my porn magazines and erotic manga inside.

Anyway, I went inside our bedroom and took out the manga I was reading, yes it's an erotic one. I really like the author, her name is P/n (pen name). She's very creative and I'm her number one fan! And when I mean she's creative, she's kinky as fuck. Some of the books are vanilla but most of them are kinky and non of them are censored! Yay for me!

Y/n's POV

I am a bad wife! Oh my gawd I am so baddd! (A/n: *sings BAD by infinite). I am an manga author but that's not my only job. I am an ero-manga author too! My husband probably thinks i'm so pure and innocent but I'm not! I don't want him to be weirded out! I know you all will probably say 'he's your husband, he'll love you no matter what' but my brain is telling me the opposite.

I have my own workroom and I made an excuse to jimin that he can't come one because I said that he was gonna spoil to everyone. I trust my husband. He's not that kind of person! The real reason is just to hide my works. I have 2 Pen name, one is for my innocent, pure, romantic manga which I just used my real name as my Pen name and one more is the Pen name I made to hide my identity so I could write ero-manga.

Anyway, I was working on a new ero-manga. It's for people who are kinky for blindfolds. I had to draw it too! I've never seen a dick before I usually use the reference from Mr.Google.