We are both different

Y/n's POV

I woke up late today, as usual. I walked to school calmly because i'm already late so why bother running when the end results are gonna be the same. As i arrived to school the teacher scolded me. "STOP COMING TO SCHOOL LATE!" He scolded and i ignored him as i touched my fluffy wavy orange colored hair.

Suddenly there was running footsteps. The guy beside me panted as he tried taking deep breaths. "Park jimin? You too?" The teacher sighed. "Both of you water the plants in the garden now!" He yelled and he left. I looked at jimin and he looked at me only to look away immediately.

I've heard rumors about him, he's what you can call a babyboy. He's innocent and cute and i'm the total opposite of that. Jimin is voted as the most handsomest boy in the school which makes him a king in this school. With his popularity, academics and handsomeness, he is officially a king. While the queen was me, a slut.

Boys and girls would go down to their knees to make me kiss them. Yes, boys and GIRLS, ever since i announced that i was bi, girls also started to line up and had a crush on me. I don't play with their feelings, i'm not cruel but i definitely am a playgirl. We'd date for 2 weeks and i'd make sure we both had fun, of course i was interested in them, so basically i don't play with their feelings as they already know what to expect after 2 weeks.

I also don't have sex with them, mainly because, we're all still underage and i would like to save my virginity for my future husband/wife. You see how different we are? That is why i avoided him ever since i know he was a babyboy, i would like to keep him as innocent as possible and i would like to just protect him from the dirtiness of this world.

"Go back to class, i'll do it" i smiled kindly at him and walked towards my locker to put my bag but before i could go to the garden, jimin came up to me as he fiddled with his fingers which were half covered by our sweater. "Yes?" I asked him "T-The teacher said t-that we have to do it t-together" he muttered.

"Do you know me?" I asked and he looked at my eyes and nodded. "Y/n" he said my name so innocently. "Do you know how i am?" I asked as i leaned against the locker and he blushed. "Y-Yeah" he nodded "You don't want me to do that to you, do you? Go back to your class and stay away from me unless you want your first kiss to be taken by a slut" i said and left.

"JIMIN!" I heard one of his friends, hoseok, came to him. "You were late today! For the first time! What are you lookin-" hoseok stopped talking as he saw what jimin was staring at. "I-I want her" jimin mumbled with a blush and hoseok's jaw dropped.

*skip time

I've been watering the plants for 2 hours and it's even lunch break now. I sighed and stretched my body. Students started coming out of their classes and as soon as they see me, they squealed like a fangirl and fanboy then came over to me. "Y/n Y/n! Do you wanna go karaoke with our group? We won a competition and we're gonna celebrate it!" One of them asked.

"Sure, what did you win?" I asked "the singing competition but the dancing competition winners will be there too" they replied "Oh okay" i nodded "Y/n!" My girlfriend back hugged me and i smiled at her. "Good morning to you too" i greeted her and i could see the rest glared at her from jealousy.

"Hasn't it been 2 weeks? Why haven't you broke up with her yet?" Another girl whined and i giggled "you gotta wait for your turn and it has only been a week" i said and put my hand around my girlfriend's shoulder. She blushed and i smiled. Suddenly from afar, i saw jimin with his friends and jimin was being teased by something.

He blushed and then smiled and i swear that his smile was so adorable. "Lets go eat lunch" my girlfriend suggested "sure" i nodded and both of us, went to the abandoned classroom where i usually eat at. The students know that they can't enter this classroom if they aren't without me. Apparently they made some kind of deal and named it 'We have to be equal and not hurt Y/n's girlfriend or boyfriend and always share her and respect her privacy'